Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I guess I'm on the minority with this gentleman when I say these are fresh. It's funny that people on here are saying 130 for these are a rip off but will turn around and pay 250 for those wack elites. Oh well do you by all means. I hope everybody in the general public hates these as much as people on here so I can scoop the stadium blacks on discount. Oh and PS please post more in depth pics of these if you can. I've been dying to see some more shots in different angles of these, but I can't seem to find too many pics on sneaker blog sites.

Don't worry they will be on sale soon enough.

And the same people who are saying the price for those is a rip off, they are saying the same thing about the Elites.

Hopefully you can get a pair for the price you want.

Oic

My bad, didnt even see the top of the pic where it reads: Lebron X China

Im sorry, please dont behead me..:x :D

Last edited:
Denims and Brown Suedes are looking like a no-go on NDC for the 26th as of now. Hopefully that changes. Not really feeling the denims but Brown Suedes have definitely caught my eye.

Oic

My bad, didnt even see the top of the pic where it reads: Lebron X China

Im sorry, please dont behead me..
sick.gif
happy.gif
All good fam.

john-mayer-kanye-west-high-five-gif.gif

Last edited:
would like to see bans handed out for posting ID's in the official threads. idc which one it is...

just sayin...

brown suede have a release date yet? i know 4/26 has been thrown around but i dont see anything confirmed etc

just saw this and know absolutely nuthn about this shoe but apparrently its a lebron series, any1 know anything about this particular shoe?

5 Days B'fore The Home Elite's Drop And Not As Much As Five Pics Of Em... I Don't Know About Yall But I Smell A Limited Release

No warnings or nuthin huh..Just str8 drop the hammer..lol

yeup...

it wont stop until some people are made examples.

idk why but its soooo anoying when people post ID's in official threads when they KNOW DAMN WELL theres a thread for that.

Also its not a Twitter Link Only which means that its not limited....at $280 a piece these shouldnt be too difficult to buy on release day if you have the money. Especially without those sensors and only being enabled. 

Hurrrr? I haven't been in this thread for awhile. 280 for the elite X? What are the chances of the price dropping due to no sensors.

Back
Top Bottom