Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

White "Floridian" Sample not my pic
View media item 365567
sorry about the late pass, i think these have been posted all ready..

is that the Dr. Dre Beats symbol?

that's what i said when i first seen the pic 
laugh.gif

Looks like it, but I doubt it.

Seeing as how the Floridian's are Miami's throwback team from the ABA 70's I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that is a "retro" 70's looking #6 for Bron Bron, ya dig? :tongue: ... kinda like this...

View media item 366380

Last edited:
picked these up for 170, kinda mad all of the 10s didnt come with the jeweled swoosh, but after getting these, i dont have a need for the Jades anymore
View media item 365802

Why? Two diff colorways. Unless you're just using them to hoop in which case we are different markets
yea, im using them to hoop in

but that doesnt mean i dont want a cw i actually like

idk why tho, it wasnt like i was crazy over the jade cw, i liked how it looked tho, like it made sense, idk

but this cw makes as much sense as the jades, so i like

Does it really bother people if someone puts a pic up of an ID they did, Its just one pic there not posting 10 pics.. :smh:

Does it really bother people if someone puts a pic up of an ID they did, Its just one pic there not posting 10 pics..
mean.gif
Doesn't bother me one bit.. it don't take but a second to scroll past it, and it sometimes reminds me to go in that thread and see what's new in there

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me one bit.. it don't take but a second to scroll past it, and it sometime reminds me to go in that thread and see what's new in there
Doesn't bother me either, and it is far less annoying that people who repost something that was posted 3 weeks ago because they don't take the time to see what has been said. 

Just my 2 cents.  I'd offer more (but I am saving money for elites)  LOL

no disrespect, but them kicks look awful with them lacelocks, especially the 72's.......and i like the 72s!
none taken.  I like to swap laces, obviously run the "pressure" lace lock on my carbons (I like the silver jump) and the orange I rock on the Floridians and my Settings. 

In jeans, you can't see the lace locks and on the court where they are supposed to be, they make adjustments irritating.  Just how I like to rock em.  I'm not sure on the 72s with the lock either, but...it is where it fit best.

I ball in my Blue Diamonds and a pair of +IDs. But in my non-ball X's, I rock my lace locks at the bottom. S/O to Lancer Customs for the lace locks in Orange and GITD[/quote]
Thanks for the pics. I just contacted Lancer to see if they'll do a Purple lace lock for the 72s.

Man, we really back to posting IDs in this thread "scandal"?

Like I said before if it was people consistently posting hundreds of pics of their IDs in here, then it would be a problem.

But one or two people posting one or two pics of their IDs sporadically in this thread is no big deal.

Some of y'all act like it's a felony to post ID pics in here, as if doing so will anger the NT gods.

Not that serious.

Doesn't bother me one bit.. it don't take but a second to scroll past it, and it sometimes reminds me to go in that thread and see what's new in there

I get that it bothers some heads in here, but we can always just scroll past it. I have 15 pairs of X's at the moment, 3 of them being iD's, and when it gets a little slow in here I'll def head over to the iD thread and see what's cookin'. Especially now that the Elite's will be on iD on Tues...so even though I don't mind, some do...so when my next pair of iD's come in next week I'll be posting solely in the proper thread. Carry on gentlemen :smile:

Man, we really back to posting IDs in this thread "scandal"?

Like I said before if it was people consistently posting hundreds of pics of their IDs in here, then it would be a problem.

But one or two people posting one or two pics of their IDs sporadically in this thread is no big deal.

Some of y'all act like it's a felony to post ID pics in here, as if doing so will anger the NT gods.

Not that serious.

:rofl: :rofl:

I get that it bothers some heads in here, but we can always just scroll past it. I have 15 pairs of X's at the moment, 3 of them being iD's, and when it gets a little slow in here I'll def head over to the iD thread and see what's cookin'. Especially now that the Elite's will be on iD on Tues...so even though I don't mind, some do...so when my next pair of iD's come in next week I'll be posting solely in the proper thread. Carry on gentlemen
smile.gif
tomorrow tuesday or next?

Thanks for the pics. I just contacted Lancer to see if they'll do a Purple lace lock for the 72s.
I am waiting on that as well.  He is going to contact me directly once he has one ready for distribution.  The quality is pretty good.  The holes are a bit tight on the laces compared to the original.

No warnings or nuthin huh..Just str8 drop the hammer..lol
yeup...

it wont stop until some people are made examples.

idk why but its soooo anoying when people post ID's in official threads when they KNOW DAMN WELL theres a thread for that.
THIS EXACT ISSUE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN HERE BEFORE BUT I GUESS IT WON'T EVER CHANGE...

*KANYE SHRUG*
Lol funniest part about it is it when they say 'I know this isnt the ID thread but my pic is the exception to the rule" spiel

I mean if any body wanted to see your IDs or customs, we'd go over the the ID thread right?

Lol funniest part about it is it when they say 'I know this isnt the ID thread but my pic is the exception to the rule" spiel

I mean if any body wanted to see your IDs or customs, we'd go over the the ID thread right?

I be weak every time I see that "I know this is not the ID thread" then they slap there uncreative Lebron 9 remake on a pair of Lebron X ID's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom