Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

yea...people aint fallin for this...theyre still available on foot locker..in every size

they gettin too greedy with the prices.....nobody on the line at foot locker i went too earlier wanted these either....reality check time

Last edited:
elites were discounted on swoosh!?????? thats it im def not copping. swoosh price should be what these are actually fair to sell at retail. not no $280. plus tax thats a lil over 300 on some parts. i gotta go work at a nike outlet for minimum part time 1 day a week damn!

Copped my pair of elites this morning. Everyone was out for the Bunny 8s so they let me jump the line and cop my pair first. Seriously love this pair of elites. I didn't like the speckles at first, and I still think they should have used gold speckles instead but the rest of the shoe is beautiful. Worth 280? It's hard to justify the price but I didn't blink to cop. I've sold Retros for more that were not worth anywhere near this price.

Of course it would have been nice to cop for under 200 but I'll get another pair later when they hit the outlets or something.

The textures on the shoe are really unique. Looks like those chipping swoosh days are over.
View media item 374872
View media item 374877

NDC is so lame for trying to play the "sell out" game, just to re-up sizes over and over again. Hope nobody falls for that nonsense. These will be around for awhile.

the hyperfuse part is already yellowing
sick.gif
the mesh will match with it soon enough lol.
dem joints gonna turn into taxis real soon. lol....its like buying two pairs.....thats why they cost 280....makes sense now!

I didn't cop... I wanted to but the price. However these joints are SERIOUS in person. If my size still around when the disco hits I'm all in!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom