Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NDC is so lame for trying to play the "sell out" game, just to re-up sizes over and over again. Hope nobody falls for that nonsense. These will be around for awhile.

Everybody has already fallen for that nonsense. They instill that feeling to addicted shoe heads that the shoe is limited etc etc. It helps nike push those on the fence.. over it.

I copped this morning could careless when they go to outlets blah blah. If I got the funds and I like them, I'm going to buy. Here's some on foot no edits
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/...-8C59-A7723212609B-12077-0000041C6C73985D.jpg
Why would anyone pay more for something that they can get for way less with a little patience? I'm sure a lot of people could have copped theses today if they really wanted to. Thomas Tusser once said, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

if you got the funds?????

you a broke boy, i already know it

this boy blew his steak n shake check on some lebrons doe

Lmao you don't know what I do for a living to make a statement like I'm a broke boy. Please fall back dude, again NT dudes want to tell dudes how to spend their money like it hurts them SMH

Why would anyone pay more for something that they can get for way less with a little patience? I'm sure a lot of people could have copped theses today if they really wanted to. Thomas Tusser once said, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

So I'm a "fool" because I didn't wait for discount? So your telling me it's ok that you see dudes pay over retail on J's, or hell even corks. But it's stupid to pay retail? C'mon miss me with all that.

i think some of these cats are buying the over-priced elites to prove their "wealth" but the funny thing is that alot of us on NT can blow the cash, but rather make smart purchases instead. You got one guy posting pics of a $280 + tax shoe in an apartment complex 
mean.gif
 and another saying if you got it spend it for a pair you know are gonna be available and discounted 
sick.gif
.  Just like Unk Ruck said " a fool and his money are soon parted"

If you didn't care then why would you throw that out there? Lol, waits for "get off my sack" or "do you" :nerd:
Wasn't going to say "get off my sack". I said it cause I find it funny that dudes on a forum, like to make assumptions on what a dude should do with his money. It's like the whole jeans thing, if dude wants to spend 90 dollars on his jeans or 30 dollars on his jeans let him be. Is it affecting you in any way? No. This is suppose to be a forum for giving info and post your pick ups for ppl to see. If happy with my purchase then that's on me. If I want to cop all the elites on release date, again that's on me

Yall Catching Feelings Because Someone Doesn't Care About Your Ongoing Little Nike Disputes lol Im A Grown *** Man I Dare Somebody To Tell Me What To Buy

i think some of these cats are buying the over-priced elites to prove their "wealth" but the funny thing is that alot of us on NT can blow the cash, but rather make smart purchases instead. You got one guy posting pics of a $280 + tax shoe in an apartment complex 
mean.gif
 and another saying if you got it spend it for a pair you know are gonna be available and discounted 
sick.gif

Would love to know what you "define" as a smart purchase?

So I'm a "fool" because I didn't wait for discount? So your telling me it's ok that you see dudes pay over retail on J's, or hell even corks. But it's stupid to pay retail? C'mon miss me with all that.

Why question what another man buys. He has the funds and wanted them. Good look man. If I had the money I would cop.

mean.gif
sick.gif
Do you look at the pictures and think why do they have these sneakers if they're poor judging from their living arrangements in the photograph. 

It is pretty ******ed though but people are stupid. I am learning to deal with this reality. 

LOL at some dudes in here counting other men's pockets. Everyone chooses to spend their own money their own way.

so let me get this. People are now mad people buy shoes that they want for retail. yall ac like these cats broke into your house and stole the money to buy them.

Shaking my head now people who take pics in apartment complexs are poor and shouldnt buy a pair of kicks.

Lol he could have been at a girlfriend house, friend house, or hell his own house and he choose to spend 300 on them.

Would I buy the elites no...But i rarely buy white based shoes since thats not what i like, but i dont and wont knock others.

Man, don't know why some of y'all are so concerned about how other people spend their money.

Even if the Home Elites do end up being discounted in a few months, there's no guarantee that he'll find a pair in his size to take advantage of the discount.

So he could wait it out a couple of months in hopes of saving a few $ but possibly miss out on getting the shoe altogether or get a pair now and don't have to worry about finding his size down the road.

Last edited:
Lol people hating that a person bought a shoe at retail but people be paying 5x above retail for some yeezy's and that's a good pick up :smh: . Looking at NDC quite a few sizes sold out, so I guess all of them who bought didn't make a smart purchase either.

All that discount talk is relative to what area you're in a lot of the time. You can't call someone a fool for not having faith in you telling them what's gonna be in their local outlet somewhere waaaaaaaaaaay down the line.

Ppl post a lot of dope steals in the discount thread, but the receipts will show that they're somewhere in Idaho or something. My local discount spots don't ever have ish worth buying.

Will the Elites sit? Absolutely! Lol

If you REALLY want the shoe is it worth waiting 6 months for retailers to knock $45 off the price? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom