Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NT be too funny some times man.. grown *** men catchin feelings over how other dudes spend their money like it effects them.. you jealous or hatin just to hate? Its four20, stop the hatin, get off the forums and roll up..some of you really need it.

Dope pics Superman, def want to grab a pair but I think I'ma wait it out..only Elite I'll consider buying at retail are the Crimsons.

Last edited:
I love white based shoes and the on feet pics posted look good, but I still can't mess with these until heavily discounted. $180 for the regular X is a robbery.

NT be too funny some times man.. grown *** men catchin feelings over how other dudes spend their money like it effects them.. you jealous or hatin just to hate? Its four20, stop the hatin, get off the forums and roll up..some of you really need it.

Dope pics Superman, def want to grab a pair but I think I'ma wait it out..only Elite I'll consider buying at retail are the Crimsons.

Appreciate homie! Yea those crimsons are nice! Looking forward to those as well.

I JUST WANT THE SUPERDUPERS WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE... HOPING PPL DONT START LINING UP FOR EM N WHAT NOT.. JUST WANNA WALK IN GRAB A PAIR AND LEAVE

I JUST WANT THE SUPERDUPERS WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE... HOPING PPL DONT START LINING UP FOR EM N WHAT NOT.. JUST WANNA WALK IN GRAB A PAIR AND LEAVE
Dang man, want a bottled water as you walk out?  Lol jk, I feel ya....I'm STARVING for the Platinums.

Y'ALL IN HERE ARGUING ABOUT SNEAKERS.

NIKE WON.
exactly! my comment wasn't to tell no one how to spend, but more or less question why not wait a week or two and get em on myoslife or another site that usually has nice discounts after a week of flat sales. by buying em up at the nike price it encourages high price points.

if you got the funds?????

you a broke boy, i already know it

this boy blew his steak n shake check on some lebrons doe

Lmao you don't know what I do for a living to make a statement like I'm a broke boy. Please fall back dude, again NT dudes want to tell dudes how to spend their money like it hurts them SMH
it doesnt matter what you do for a living, you said if you got the funds, thats brok boy talk

if you was nice, you would ALWAYS have it, like me

it doesnt matter what you do for a living, you said if you got the funds, thats brok boy talk

if you was nice, you would ALWAYS have it, like me

SMH! Making assumptions I see. It's done with man, move on
i have doe, i was only messing with dude, i could care less whats in his wallet

its a nice pick up regardless, IMO the only cw the elites will look right with (but when is NIKE going to chill with the speckles?)

hahaha...I commented on this a few pages back...kills me.  We're supposed to be worried about an opinion of someone that uses "doe"  ahahahahahaha

by the way, I'll be copping the Superhero at retail on release date regardless of anyone else's opinions or comments.  I can afford it, don't care if I don't want to wait for a "Disco" (hahaha please just type out the word, so you don't fulfill the stereotype). 

Buy what you want when you want...and if you don't have a pair, well, you don't, so why give someone who does a hard time.

The Super Hero Elites shouldn't be a hassle to get for those that want them.

Unless Nike tries that Twitter RSVP/raffle nonsense for them.

hahaha...I commented on this a few pages back...kills me.  We're supposed to be worried about an opinion of someone that uses "doe"  ahahahahahaha

by the way, I'll be copping the Superhero at retail on release date regardless of anyone else's opinions or comments.  I can afford it, don't care if I don't want to wait for a "Disco" (hahaha please just type out the word, so you don't fulfill the stereotype). 

Buy what you want when you want...and if you don't have a pair, well, you don't, so why give someone who does a hard time.
the only opines you should earnestly be concerned about are those of politicians and major corporations, opinion leads to action

i would hope all silly comments, mine included, do not be taken into true consideration

i did notice you guys like to read into things, i called homie a broke boy, which lead to everyone saying im telling him how to spend his money

doe

Picked the elites up today as my first pair of Lebrons. Was only going for the 8's but seen these in person and they looked and felt great. Only paid $140 for them too from the ES.

Back
Top Bottom