Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So what's the deal with the pure platinums? Are they a GR? I saw some pictures online of them with a brown Nike box. Does that mean they're a NSW release that's not performance based, or will I be able to play ball in them?

Nice pick up. if you got the money, and you won't hurt you, go for it. I refuse to pay retail because the Elite X is not worth retail and I'll just wait and cop the Elite for $100.00 like I did with the 9.

So what's the deal with the pure platinums? Are they a GR? I saw some pictures online of them with a brown Nike box. Does that mean they're a NSW release that's not performance based, or will I be able to play ball in them?
i believe that brown box was just a substitute since they didnt have the actual box. Pretty sure its a gr and a performance shoe.

Smh, is this what NT is now? Homie posts on-feet pic of his new pickup and gets bashed?
Im surprised at this myself.

Lol he didnt buy from a reseller and everyone throwing stones.

I think the pic looks great. I personally wouldnt but them at the $260 retail but I wouldnt take that away from you.

I don't really see the dude getting bashed as much as I see it as tough love, joints will hit outlets so relax ur self and stack that money IMO.. But at the end if the day it's his money.. Everyone is different no one is right here so F it!

I don't know why y'all are getting butthurt about somebody critcizing your purchases.

It's a sneaker forum, that's what we do, we give our opinions....we arent hating or whatever. We are keeping it real....deal with it or don't post.

I don't know why y'all are getting butthurt about somebody critcizing your purchases.

It's a sneaker forum, that's what we do, we give our opinions....we arent hating or whatever. We are keeping it real....deal with it or don't post.

agreed, but to give him the e-pat down like you know how much money that man makes it just dumb. (it wasnt you)

no problem in saying, them elites are :smokin but not for retail and leaving it at that.

anything else is just too much

Perhaps these are the "slightly diff" black pair?

Would seem to fit since these have yellow stitching around the swoosh.

agreed, but to give him the e-pat down like you know how much money that man makes it just dumb. (it wasnt you)

no problem in saying, them elites are :smokin but not for retail and leaving it at that.

anything else is just too much

Oh yeah definitely

We are definitely in agreement

I don't know how much he makes or whatever

But the same way, dudes post pickup photos love and accept the e-daps. They can accept the e-critcizing. Nobody's hating on y'all just giving feedback and feedback works both ways.

Back
Top Bottom