Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I saw a tweet earlier that the Brown Suedes' release date has been pushed back from next week.

I think the lifestyle releases also scheduled for next week have been pushed back as well.

Has this info been confirmed?  Want to update the first page accordingly.

gonna cop the white/golds asap.. prolly gonna go with my true size in them. After i wore my regular Xs that i went a half size up in, they got a little too loose for me :rolleyes

I saw a tweet earlier that the Brown Suedes' release date has been pushed back from next week.

I think the lifestyle releases also scheduled for next week have been pushed back as well.

Has this info been confirmed?  Want to update the first page accordingly.

was at the mall today and there were STILL the Taxi 9 elites there... they are overrated IMO but i know people liked those.

They were a small size tho.. im assuming 8-8.5 but still

I think youre right. My HOH sold out and last year they sat for months. Ndc and eastbay sold out too.

east bay not sold out lol so that means neither is foot locker, footaction etc... and neither is finishline.. nike trying to hype these lol...

Last edited:
does anyone think the home elites actually sold out on NDC?

I want to say no. Maybe NikeDealer knows the exact term/strategy for it.....but I think they're releasing staggering stock to drive up the hype. So people are like 'Damn, they sold out.' So when they 'restock', they won't want to miss out.

I could be very wrong, though.

I want to say no. Maybe NikeDealer knows the exact term/strategy for it.....but I think they're releasing staggering stock to drive up the hype. So people are like 'Damn, they sold out.' So when they 'restock', they won't want to miss out.

I could be very wrong, though.

thats what im thinking.. kinda like what they did with the Fuelbands. Nike had those constantly sell out for awhile so whenever they would "replenish" them people would jump on them

either way i just hope they really didn't sell out.. :x

man i think the home elites would've looked better if the midsole was black with white speckling (or just all black on the midsole) instead of white with black speckling..

Back
Top Bottom