Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't know why y'all are getting butthurt about somebody critcizing your purchases.

It's a sneaker forum, that's what we do, we give our opinions....we arent hating or whatever. We are keeping it real....deal with it or don't post.

He didn't get "butthurt" about people criticizing his purchase.
People made direct comments at him, "broke boy" "buying $300 shoes living in an apt".
Real Gs don't hate on the man, we draw the line at that.
That's what broads do. But like Ice Cube said, "Some of these nizzles is bizzles too"

Here's the last thing imma say regarding this whole purchase of mine today. Last year the only one to sell out was the miami vice, at the same price point as the others. So ppl are saying these aint worth $280 etc etc. so if nike decides to hit everyone with a crazy south beach Elite X at the same price point, will you cop? Just seems like ppl will justify price when it's "limited" or "hyped" but it's still
Same shoe just diff color.

Here's the last thing imma say regarding this whole purchase of mine today. Last year the only one to sell out was the miami vice, at the same price point as the others. So ppl are saying these aint worth $280 etc etc. so if nike decides to hit everyone with a crazy south beach Elite X at the same price point, will you cop? Just seems like ppl will justify price when it's "limited" or "hyped" but it's still
Same shoe just diff color.

That's with any shoe. All Nike has to do is throw a crazy colorway together...tag it as an exclusive, limited, hyped, etc. And the beasts flock.

That's with any shoe. All Nike has to do is throw a crazy colorway together...tag it as an exclusive, limited, hyped, etc. And the beasts flock.

I totally understand that, but when you say( and not you) something is not worth $280, wait for discount but then swallow up a south beach theme which is the same shoe just new color. You can try to talk ish about something and not live by your own words when you'll jump at nike for a south beach colorway at the same price tag IMO.

I totally understand that, but when you say( and not you) something is not worth $280, wait for discount but then swallow up a south beach theme which is the same shoe just new color. You can try to talk ish about something and not live by your own words when you'll jump at nike for a south beach colorway at the same price tag IMO.

LOL, you know how it goes. Everyone finds a way to justify their purchases one way or another, regardless of how hypocritical it can be.

#COPPED MINE!!! Easily one of the best colorways the Lebron X will ever see...
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I don't like these, or don't like them for $300

Regardless this is a nice pic, and makes them look a lot better than what I saw in the store today.

I think I kinda know what you mean, when I first saw the Kobe 8 I did not like! Once I put them on feet totally changed my mind.

Same shoe just diff color

This right here....

Was kind of surprised to see them still available actually. Then i saw the price tag and then i waas like :x oh. Then i was like, ay! i could get a pair! :tongue:.

I want a pair but the price really is high. But then again if people don't mind paying for resale prices for a Royal 1, Retro 88, Concord, etc then I don't see any problem with copping these. The difference is availability. They're nice. Probably the only X Elite I like. The Crimson, Weird blue and super hero are ridiculous, IMO compared to the classic, great color ways of the 9 Elites.

nice pickup to those of you who copped the elites today....I think people are mad at you because you gave Nike a reason to keep raising their prices....i could care less, you either buy or you don;t...id rather buy at retail than take the gamble of the shoes not getting discounted or sent to outlets than have to pay a reseller's price!

Back
Top Bottom