Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

waiting for somebody to make a gif of that face lebron just made after that nasty dunk

Even with Jordan releasing all the c/w's he wore we still get more options now with Lebron as far as colorways available for purchase.

When I was a kid I wanted Jordans because I wanted to be able to play like him.

Lebron is great, but now that I'm grown I don't need him to validate my purchase by playing in them.

I buy X's because the c/w's are fire and look good with my outfits, not because Lebron dunked on Jason Terry in them. Lol but that's just me.

I don't understand what you mean about the hype eventually killing the line.

i wasnt stating that people should buy a particular shoe just because a particular star wears them. i just think its smarter brand mgmt to have your sig athlete wear the sig shoes that are available to the public. especially because you just dropped a pair that retails at 300 w/tax

and...the past few years we have seen a numerous amount of colorways that could have solidified the line (not that its not already) only to have the last 4 sigs fall just short of what they could have been

i, myself dont care what lebron does or doesnt do in any shoe. but, the HWC all blue suede 7s, HWC, svsm 8 v1, champ IX elite, ring night X, and maybe, the red suede X (which doesnt have a release date yet (that i know of) are just a few pairs that could have released that didnt.

i just want nike to stop playing the "hype" game and start releasing more of the top colorways. thats all.

stop having your sig player wear 35 different pairs of kicks a season and only making 8 of them available for purchase. (sarcastically)

Last edited:
i wasnt stating that people should buy a particular shoe just because a particular star wears them. i just think its smarter brand mgmt to have your sig athlete wear the sig shoes that are available to the public. especially because you just dropped a pair that retails at 300 w/tax

and...the past few years we have seen a numerous amount of colorways that could have solidified the line (not that its not already) only to have the last 4 sigs fall just short of what they could have been.
Agreed, I Don't Actually Get The Point Of Nike Making Him PE's That Don't Help The Market, But Maybe There Isn't A Point Idk

surprised Lebron couldn't request colored CFs on his pes. Rub it in to the public. :lol:

I don't think those are any worse than the elites that released yesterday. Would've made more sense to have that Elite pack drop in team colors for their respective line, instead of being gold based.

Those Elite PEs are alright, nothing special.

Wonder how his road PEs will look?

LeBron probably will have a different p.e. for each playoff game until Miami reaches The Finals...

Trying to build enough interest for people to fork over $280+ or $320+ is gonna be pretty hard to do...IMO.

I hope nobody decides to pay anywhere near retail for these Elites.

LeBron probably will have a different p.e. for each playoff game until Miami reaches The Finals...

Trying to build enough interest for people to fork over $280+ or $320+ is gonna be pretty hard to do...IMO.

I hope nobody decides to pay anywhere near retail for these Elites.

I would think LeBron would at least sport the White/Gold/Black's at some point early in these playoffs to support the fact they just released.

if i'm not mistaken, lebron did wear the white/blk/gold elite IXs before the finals...i know he had ones with a red swoosh to start...but i think he wore the white/gold in the conference finals...

i know for sure he wore the blk/gold before the finals

Back
Top Bottom