Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got offered the elites X for $240 shipped... Thats below retail thinking about it now
smokin.gif
Not a bad deal, but still a bit pricy to me.

I hit that guy up and was going to purchase in hopes that I'd have them shipped to me in a few days.  Unfortunately he isn't shipping out until the day before May 4th.  Probably a good thing for me to wait and purchase at retail, but dang I really want these lol

Tried on the Elites yesterday and they look great on foot..

My only gripe is that the Elite Air Max Unit is considerably smaller than the Air Max Unit on the regular Lebron X..that is Nike for you..drive up the cost of a shoe and give you less of what makes the product work well..

Its smaller?

This year's elites look terrible. It looks like  a small child cut the jagged lines with a pair of scissors. The 9 elites, and the 9 in general, look much nicer than the x elites. 

On a side note, the x elites have hit ID in Europe for $490. Not funny. Even if it's nike+

if i'm not mistaken, lebron did wear the white/blk/gold elite IXs before the finals...i know he had ones with a red swoosh to start...but i think he wore the white/gold in the conference finals...

i know for sure he wore the blk/gold before the finals

I was just about to say if I was salty at all about 2 particular shoes last year it would have had to be the all red 9 in the MVP pack and the fact they didnt release those white elites with the red swoosh, god damn they were both fire :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom