Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

just peeped the pure plats... they look nicer in person then in pics... they will sell out... and they r limited to a certain extent... store I peeped them at only has 12 pairs... it was a small volume store thou... View media item 379465

Last edited:
So does the Pure Platinum color transition and change like 3M or is it a fixed color all over the shoe???

So does the Pure Platinum color transition and change like 3M or is it a fixed color all over the shoe???
That I don't know.  I don't believe that the colors change depending on what angle you view them. The flash makes them look way different than what they appear to look like in person.  The first pic I posted looks like it will be the most accurate when you get them in your hand, the second pic looks like it was taken with HDR.

That pink just kills it for me I'm sorry but fools gonna be clowning seeing those on my feet. Will not be copping the pure platinums, on the other hand I can't wait to cop the denims. The brown pink color combo goes stuey with that deep blue denim. Definitely a shoe I'd rock going out to the club or something.

EXACTLY! Finally somebody said it lol.  Also, what info. you looking for on the Platinums?  It's a sickness but I probably check every hour for new pics or info.  I've seen the box in pics and it says 'Lebron X'.....there is NOT a QS on the box so hopefully it is not as limited as some people are trying to make it out to be.  I've also watched every ebay listing since the first one popped up.  Most people have tried to sell for $350+ and only one guy has sold his.  There are a couple others that sold in the $250 range but it was to a seller with a (1) feedback.  Good luck to those that bought from him/her, hope it's legit lol.  Basically what I'm getting at is, the resale value is not high on these so those people need to just move along and wait for the NSW's/Crimson Elites so you and I can get the Platinums 
tongue.gif

Agreed. However, I find it pretty weird that None of the listings on eBay have genuine "on hand" tagged pics. Consequently, none have sold. For the most part, kicks usually surface on eBay weeks or even months before the actual release date. I.e. the denims / hazelnut suedes.

It's 11 days till release date and there are No early reviews or kicks on hand on youtube either :rolleyes. Just food for thought. These might not be as widely available as a traditional GR.

just peeped the pure plats... they look nicer in person then in pics... they will sell out... and they r limited to a certain extent... store I peeped them at only has 12 pairs... it was a small volume store thou...
That's a good looking pic of the shoe

I don't hate them as much as I did yesterday

But I'm still passing

Good luck to those who try.

I decided to use the bday coupon and VIP reward card on the Elites for a small discount. Went to my HOH and they sold out of all sizes except 11 and 14.....Not going to pay retail so I guess its on to the superhero pack

DUDES OUT HERE HURTING FOR MONEY.

THE ITCH TO RESELL THE NEXT SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY IS STRONG.

:lol:
EXACTLY! Finally somebody said it lol.  Also, what info. you looking for on the Platinums?  It's a sickness but I probably check every hour for new pics or info.  I've seen the box in pics and it says 'Lebron X'.....there is NOT a QS on the box so hopefully it is not as limited as some people are trying to make it out to be.  I've also watched every ebay listing since the first one popped up.  Most people have tried to sell for $350+ and only one guy has sold his.  There are a couple others that sold in the $250 range but it was to a seller with a (1) feedback.  Good luck to those that bought from him/her, hope it's legit lol.  Basically what I'm getting at is, the resale value is not high on these so those people need to just move along and wait for the NSW's/Crimson Elites so you and I can get the Platinums 
tongue.gif

:lol: SOMEBODY HAD TO SAY IT. I CAN JUST SENSE IT WHEN READING SOME OF THESE CATS POSTS. TRUST ME, WHEN THE NEXT SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY SURFACES (IF EVER) WE WILL ALL KNOW. NIKE ISN'T GOING TO HIDE IT.

BUT YEA I'VE BEEN CHECKING RELIGIOUSLY FOR MORE INFO AND I GOT TO SEE A PAIR IN PERSON YESTERDAY AND THEY ARE PRETTY SICK! COULDN'T GET ANY INFO FROM THEM IF THEY WERE LIMITED OR NOT BUT STORES THAT ARE GETTING THEM SHOULD BE RECIEVING THEM SOON IF NOT ALREADY.

CRIMSON ELITES ARE STRAIGHT DOOKIE.

MEMPH, WE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE PLATINUMS THOSE WILL BE COPPED ON RD .... AND STOP BASHING THE CRIMSONS, WE HEARD YOU THE 1ST TIME :lol:

Agreed. However, I find it pretty weird that None of the listings on eBay have genuine "on hand" tagged pics. Consequently, none have sold. For the most part, kicks usually surface on eBay weeks or even months before the actual release date. I.e. the denims / hazelnut suedes.

It's 11 days till release date and there are No early reviews or kicks on hand on youtube either
eyes.gif
. Just food for thought. These might not be as widely available as a traditional GR.
Ya, I've hit up a few of the sellers in order to get some info.  and basically they are just selling them as a pre-order.  Same with the people on Instagram.  One of the guys that was selling said his uncle had 8 stores and that's where they were coming from.  The newest pic I posted is from a Footlocker.  I believe someone in here said that there were quite a few Hibbett Sports that were getting these too.  I don't know, in the beginning, there were only a few of us that really wanted them and A LOT of people were trashing them.  The hype is just now slowly starting to build which is pretty late from past releases.  

It's 11 days till release date and there are No early reviews or kicks on hand on youtube either :rolleyes . Just food for thought. These might not be as widely available as a traditional GR.
Ya, I've hit up a few of the sellers in order to get some info.  and basically they are just selling them as a pre-order.  Same with the people on Instagram.  One of the guys that was selling said his uncle had 8 stores and that's where they were coming from.  The newest pic I posted is from a Footlocker.  I believe someone in here said that there were quite a few Hibbett Sports that were getting these too.  I don't know, in the beginning, there were only a few of us that really wanted them and A LOT of people were trashing them.  The hype is just now slowly starting to build which is pretty late from past releases.  

YEA I HIT A FEW OF THEM UP TO SEE IF THEY HAD ON HAND. I WAS WILLING TO PURCHASE EARLY WHICH I NEVER NEVER DO.

Alright, just got finished with a NikeChat ...
[h3]" Looks like it will be a limit of 3 per consumer so it is a limited release it looks like. Not quite as limited as some but limited."[/h3]

Last edited:
I dont really think people are flip flopping because of "hype"

Let's be real, the quality of images we've been getting of this shoe have all been garbage.

The last one Just4Kicks212 posted is the best one to surface so far and IMO the only pic anyone can get an accurate idea of the pattern.

Alright, just got finished with a NikeChat ...
[h3]" Looks like it will be a limit of 3 per consumer so it is a limited release it looks like. Not quite as limited as some but limited."[/h3]
0_o three per consumer is considered "limited?"

(Serious question)

Nah, 1 per person indicates limited quantities. 3 per person means they are widely available.
Exactly.  Their reps. are good with words lol.  So ya, looks like those that want them, should be able to get them.   And apologies, I threw the word "hype" loosely, I just meant that more opinions are starting to change and at a very late stage.   As far as pics, I do understand what you mean since the very first one we had, when the Suedes/Plats/Easters, were lined up...they didn't look good.  As soon as I saw the next pic, I knew exactly what I was dealing with.  These are just like the Area 72's.....I HATE the way they look in promo pics (with everything reflecting) but was blown away when I had them in person.  Once you get past that mental block, you'll love every pic. 

Last edited:
On May 4th I'm going for the Grapes 1st, and the Pure Plats will be the fallback option. Hopefully I can get the Grapes May 4th and the Pure Platinums on the next payday if they sit that long. We'll see. I wasn't sold on them at first, with the crappy pics and all, but the more detailed pics have me changing my mind.

Saw the Elite's sitting on the shelf at Champs, they were just sitting there lonely, figured they needed a new home. Definitely was impressed when I brought them home and tried them on.

If this map from the Footlocker Launch Locator for the Lebron x Superhero doesnt say General Release I dont know what does. These are EVERYWHERE even Alaska. Easy cop if you want them.

Bro I'm with you. I was just talking about this the other day. Between the 5 pairs of X's that I own, I've worn them dozens of times and after light cleaning they still look new. Hardly any noticeable wear at all. Guys complain on here all the time because of the switch to synthetic materials but I look at my 7's sometimes and SMH at the creases and those stupid stretch marks they get on the toe. :smh: I love the fact that I can beat these shoes with very little worry and they still look great.

I'll cosign that bandwagon as well. I have 5 pairs of 4's, 2 pairs of 5's, 10 pairs of 7's, 10 pairs of 8's, 12 pairs of 9's, and currently 13 pairs of X's with 2 iD's and prob the Crimson and Home Elite on their way.

I love all of them all but I wear the 9's and 10's the most because the care is super easy. And for me the cushioning in each pair feels the same to be, but that's me.

In the beginning of the X cycle people complained about materials and price. But at the same time with cork, denim, and suede cats are READY to drop 250+ on shoes, that even if they look great etc, are most likely not going to be as durable as the Hyperfuse versions, but to each their own. If you like it, buy it. But let's be real about some of the numbers ya'll throw around...Corks for 900 sheckles and what not :smh: So that's better than some 180 tanks?? Price is price but if I"m paying almost 2 bills for kicks they better well LAST. And so far my X's all are pristine after multiple wears and hoop sessions in certain CW's.

Same with the Elites...do I like the price hike? Not really, but if I want them and I don't think they'll be around long enough for a sale, I will be copping Homes and Crimson and will be doing an Elite iD as well. Right not, I don't feel like parting with $280 for Homes, when last year I copped Homes on RD and was able to find later on for substantially less. Hopefully that story will repeat itself.

Again, if you like it, buy it. If you like it but can't afford? Save for it... If I like it I'll buy it... Hell I have a pair of the Nike Mags from the MJF auctions because I grew up watching those flicks and those were a once in a lifetime pair to own. Is what it is guys....BTW...this is all MY OPINION :smile:

Back
Top Bottom