Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If this map from the Footlocker Launch Locator for the Lebron x Superhero doesnt say General Release I dont know what does. These are EVERYWHERE even Alaska. Easy cop if you want them.
Bro they limited as hell

Nebraska not even getting them

Just to be safe Ima double up on RD

laugh.gif

What is the fascination with the South Beach colorway?
There doesn't have to be a South Beach.
Leave it be.
Guess I gotta word things carefully up in here lol....I said CLOSE to south beach's ....any kind of Florida inspired CW would be close right? As far as hype & price, I don't care, I like Florida inspired CW's.

Last edited:
Wait, u can use a BDay coupon and/or VIP Rewards on the elites at the retail stores? I thought this only worked sometimes?? Anyone have thoughts on this or experiences where it has worked? Thanks

@trueprada
Ok cool thanks. I'm gonna try it since I have a BDay coupon as well just sitting. I hope I get some success as it would cover the tax lol

Wait, u can use a BDay coupon and/or VIP Rewards on the elites at the retail stores? I thought this only worked sometimes?? Anyone have thoughts on this or experiences where it has worked? Thanks
They let me use the BD coupon and 1 VIP reward if the tag doesnt say QS (quickstrike) at my HOH

Daaaamn

I was waiting for good pics of the Plats

and I must say they look good.

If the outsole was a translucent blue-ish kinda like Windchills... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom