Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pure Plats=$180+ ,Denim=$250+(assuming), Brown Suede=$250+(assuming), Dade County=$280+=This Can't Be Life
mean.gif

Pure Plats=$180+ ,Denim=$250+(assuming), Brown Suede=$250+(assuming), Dade County=$280+=This Can't Be Life
mean.gif
one might say if you willing to pay $200 or more on any kicks then a $300 price tag shouldn't do you in...

As long as you're happy with the price.

I think you could of gotten them cheaper but I understand the itch.
i find this statement to lack merit.....

My local HoH only received one size run. As did the LARGEST Champs in the nation.....where are all these outlet pairs going to come from?

now im all for it because I NEED me a second pair....just thinking cats are hatin because 1)they don't have the extra cash to burn or 2) they just couldn't get their hands on them...
When, though? I understand the eventual logic of this.....but it'll be months before it gets low enough for some of you to justify finally buying them.
QFT

Last edited by a moderator:
one might say if you willing to pay $200 or more on any kicks then a $300 price tag shouldn't do you in...
Man, that $100 difference makes a big difference...I can't lie, that 300 for something you gonna wear is scary as hell, especially on some bball kicks

Man, that $100 difference makes a big difference...I can't lie, that 300 for something you gonna wear is scary as hell, especially on some bball kicks
well I will say this...

I most certainly will not be balling in them...however the feel of support from the carbon plates is unlike any other shoe I've ever worn. ULTRA SUPPORTIVE and FIRM

well I will say this...

I most certainly will not be balling in them...however the feel of support from the carbon plates is unlike any other shoe I've ever worn. ULTRA SUPPORTIVE and FIRM
Next time I stop by the mall Imma ask to try them on...I wanna see what these feel like. Are they heavy or light??? Cuz, they look like heavy as hell

Next time I stop by the mall Imma ask to try them on...I wanna see what these feel like. Are they heavy or light??? Cuz, they look like heavy as hell
they feel light.

however im a big dude so shoe weight isn't a big issue or mine...
roll.gif

plats have to be releasing soon if they're already being shipped to stores... c'mon Nike stop ******g trolling us!!!

different PE (from what i can tell) tonight in game 2... who woulda thought! :nerd:

Last edited:
My local Champs where I copped mine using a discount sold 8 pairs of the the 15 they received..they will eventually sell out at the 280 price point..not tryna hype 'em but it's really a nice shoe in person..

These weren't on sale by no means..I just had some help coppin for the 199+tax..I think it's a much better price than 280..any type of discount I can get I'll take..especially for a shoe that pushes the 300 dollar mark..end of the day I'm happy with the purchase..

Back
Top Bottom