Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks like he's rockin a silver or grey based PE.... Anyone got pics? I know it's early lol but this is NT

Man some of you dudes are super lazy.

Just go back a page or so and you will see the tweet Nike put out about the Pure Plats.

I am hoping I can get the Home Elites at an outlet.

However things aren't looking good in my area at least.

Went to the local Footlocker and inquired about them and they only had a few of the smaller sizes left.

Finishline around the way only had some of the bigger sizes left.

Last edited:
haha..do you know whats sad? GUAM is getting them in store before Nebraska. Nebraska the only state in America where you cant cop these in store 
grin.gif
EVEN IOWA!!!

During halftime I ran to grab food in my Bucks shorts and Jades

Not even realizing how much of a walking contradiction I currently am.

Oh well still got a couple props from dude tryna convince his boy that Lebron is better than Melo

laugh.gif

A close up of Lebron's PE's. What is on shoe, is it a backwards lace lock? Anyone know what color grey that is, that is the perfect color for an ID I have in mind.
Looks like a cool grey or some kind of matte grey...either way it's not available on ID

That's what I thought, I would easily spend $1000 on 3 pairs of they let me do what I wanted to do with them. As of now, I would only cop if I had a discount coupon. They know what they doing too.

Looks like a cool grey or some kind of matte grey...either way it's not available on ID
i believe the lace lock is backwards just because it flipped over while he was still lacing them, it happens to me quite a bit so i wouldnt be suprised if its just flipped over

Last edited:
im watchn the denver vs golden state game and see Ty Lawson is wearing a powder blue lebron .... is it a low cuz i think it might be the blue low slated for the summer, can any1 post pics ? im prolly wrong but i know Ty Lawson has been wearing lebrons alllll year so its most likely at least its a sick iD

Back
Top Bottom