Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

they are, there already release date for a while now
I've been reading the last couple pages and just
roll.gif
since nike has them on the release calender for everyone to look at...

Just copped my Gold series Elites today..can't pass up 199 plus tax :D

Nike won..

Launch em at 250 (or 280 w/e they are) and when someone sees a "sale" they think theyre coming up for $200+... :lol:

QFT.

THEY AREN'T EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING BUT THAT'S MY OPINION. I HAVE NO PROBLEM DROPPING SERIOUS COIN AS I BOUGHT ALL 4 ELITES LAST YEAR AT FULL RETAIL BUT THE MODEL THIS YEAR ISN'T WORTH IT TO ME.

Regardless of the price a lot of haters gon be mad if u cop the elites get ya weight up I think the pure plats and blue and orange are ill to the 3rd power

THE PLATS ARE SUPER DOPE ONLY THING I WOULD OF MADE DIFFERENT IS MAKING THE SOLE TRANSLUCENT THEN THEY WOULD BE THE BEST LEBRON X IMO AFTER THE GOLD MEDALS.

^^^^
Y don't u just go try them on instead of repeatedly asking. By the time you get an answer you could have made it to the mall, made it home to make a sandwich, and had your mom wash the dishes before you get an "accurate" response.

Ya man, I've worn the same size in all of mine and they always fit TTS.  Yes, everyone is different, but if you personally are having a difference between models, it's just best that you try some on.

^^^^
Y don't u just go try them on instead of repeatedly asking. By the time you get an answer you could have made it to the mall, made it home to make a sandwich, and had your mom wash the dishes before you get an "accurate" response.

sometimes the only store that has the elites in the area is 20 min. away.. and when you work and go to school full time its hard to make it over to the mall within the first week that the Elites released

Last edited:
soo...do they fit the same as the Regular X's? some people consider the regular X's small and to go .5 up. So if the Elities are TTS then they are made bigger?
regular x are not small imo
i have jades in 12 and floridians in 11.5
i wear 12 in everything and the 11.5 fits and is comfy so ...idk what to tell u lol
i bought the elites in 12 and they fit perfect.

^^^^

sometimes the only store that has the elites in the area is 20 min. away.. and when you work and go to school full time its hard to make it over to the mall within the first week that the Elites released

I feel you

The stores never even have my size...75 pct of the time

Back
Top Bottom