Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^^
Y don't u just go try them on instead of repeatedly asking. By the time you get an answer you could have made it to the mall, made it home to make a sandwich, and had your mom wash the dishes before you get an "accurate" response.

^^^^
Be right back gonna grab my violin for you

Because asking for some simple info about the fit is so offensive! God forbid NTers actually helping each other!

We're just trying to figure out how the Elites fit in comparison to the regular X's, something that hasn't been established yet (feel free to read back 20 pages if you don't believe me). There was a noticeable difference in the Elite IX versus the regular IX, so it's a valid question. You're acting like we're still asking how the regular X's fit months after they were released.

^^^^
Y don't u just go try them on instead of repeatedly asking. By the time you get an answer you could have made it to the mall, made it home to make a sandwich, and had your mom wash the dishes before you get an "accurate" response.

no need to be an *** bro... I mean wtf? if I was curious about the elites I would come here to ask about how they fit before running to the store to just try them on... this is a sneaker community where people are supposed to relay info, help each other out, and talk about kicks right? If not why the **** are you here? not everybody has time to run to the store and try on shoes because they live at home with their moms washing dishes and doing chores so she will give them $$$ for kicks...

I think they look good but I will never wear em.
And if these aren't the new age "Miami nights" then I don't know what is

Reading this thread is hilarious!

Violins, haters, people too lazy (or with no time to go to the mall but all day to read 20 pages of NT nonsense), broke folk, rich kids, Bron haters (or people that think he sets price points...which is a whole nother level of stupid) and last but not least, those that love to rip on people's fashion.

To think I came in to read about shoes...who knew?

Love the PEs from last night...wish the cool grey was an ID option! And...I'll be coping the Pure Platinums in the size that fits when I try them on...

Which do you guys think will be harder to obtain, the Pure Platinums or Grapes? Just wondering cuz I plan on getting both.

Some more pics from last night of just the shoes courtesy Getty Images, sorry for the watermark but not gonna pay for pics to post in here haha

There any pictures of the box for the pure plats?

It's the same box that's on all the other Xs.

Eastbay will not be double boxing on this release. They'll be shipped out in a bag. I got a pic of it just in case you want to see it too.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Yep those plats will be tough since it TLO now dang you Nike

[h3]LeBron X - Twitter link ONLY[/h3]
Pure Platinum/Black-Sport Turq
Style# 541100-008

$180

thats probably just NDC gassing it. Plats will be in stores, I bet I can walk into JimmyJazz at 4:45pm on release day and pick em up just like I did with Barkley Eggplants 

Back
Top Bottom