Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

.....360 degree would mean...they still don't like them...
roll.gif

shopmyoslife is getting Plats per their email. 209 and shipping. seems like these are just like the Settings, getting more attention because it's a nice colorway but not limited per se

^Exactly.  They are NOT selling for more than $250 anywhere.  So if you wanna sleep on them or get rich quick...move along.  Seriously, it's stressing me out 
roll.gif

I'm just going through my closet to see what I can get rid of...thinking about replacing my Blue Foams with the Super Hero Elites...never liked the way the foams felt on feet...classic color, but I think I've worn them like 5 times...

I think I'll look to cop the Pure Plats, the SuperHero Elites and maybe make an ID pair.

Thinking about getting rid of my Blue Diamonds too...been balled in, love em, but I don't wear them often.  Have some hyperdunks to replace with new Brons too...

Last edited:
I'm just going through my closet to see what I can get rid of...thinking about replacing my Blue Foams with the Super Hero Elites...never liked the way the foams felt on feet...classic color, but I think I've worn them like 5 times...

I think I'll look to cop the Pure Plats, the SuperHero Elites and maybe make an ID pair.

Thinking about getting rid of my Blue Diamonds too...been balled in, love em, but I don't wear them often.  Have some hyperdunks to replace with new Brons too...
what size are those blue foams?
nerd.gif

So are they brown suedes or denims releasing on the 26th of april, i havent been on this thread in awhile and all the websites are saying that day but not much info

thanks

So have stores started to receive their shipments of the Pure Platinums yet? If so need to pay a visit to some stores to see if I can grab them early.

Nike trying to drive up hype for the Pure Plats with the TLO nonsense.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Even if they "sell out" on NDC within seconds those who want them shouldn't have too much trouble getting them when they release.

I have to wear black polishable dress shoes to work.......I got away with wearing my carbons today nobody noticed or they just didn't say anything lol Sweeeeeeet

Back
Top Bottom