Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It's the same box that's on all the other Xs.

Eastbay will not be double boxing on this release. They'll be shipped out in a bag. I got a pic of it just in case you want to see it too.

:rolleyes

I have to admit, this was hilarious!!!

BUt I love the 10s tho!

NDC will "sell out" but im confident these will be an easy cop at other online retailers and in store if you're into them. As evidenced by all other X's that aren't limited.

NDC will "sell out" but im confident these will be an easy cop at other online retailers and in store if you're into them. As evidenced by all other X's that aren't limited.
Yep should be real easy. Even Finish Line is getting them and they are the easiest to cop from online

^ damn the Volts are tempting at that price and I wasnt planning to buy any X's just the home elite X's (on sale) lol

^ damn the Volts are tempting at that price and I wasnt planning to buy any X's just the home elite X's (on sale) lol
I know it, I tempted to pull the trigger on the Prism's but I think I'd rather have the Pure Plat's and Suede's so might have to hold off

Damn.. Kinda want those Prisms now for that price.. Hopefully still got my size when I get home.

I swear sneakernews stay in these forums been waiting for a pic of the a good pic of the pure plats, yesterday someone on here posted a pic from ig..

Today they posted that same pic on their site

I swear sneakernews stay in these forums been waiting for a pic of the a good pic of the pure plats, yesterday someone on here posted a pic from ig..

Today they posted that same pic on their site

QUALITY REPORTING.

Deftronic is saying Denims are now releasing on May 17th.

Not sure how credible he is, but there it is.

BIRDMAN HAND RUB.

I'm hearing people saying the Pure Plats are limited then some people saying should be an easy cop.

Gotta feeling these won't be so easy :smh:

Also found on twitter by @Karatekickz23

06/22/2013 Nike LeBron X EXT QS

Suede Brown/Suede Brown-Sea Royal-White

607078-200

$250.00 – Men’s

07/06/2013 Nike LeBron X EXT QS

Obsidian/Light British-Tan-Fireberry

$250.00 – Men’s

Edit:

Interesting because now End Clothing has Brown Suedes listed for July 6th and now Denims listed June 22nd

End also still has the "Black" pair listed for May 17th

Looks like KarateKickz23 may have just confused the release dates

Last edited:
I'm hearing people saying the Pure Plats are limited then some people saying should be an easy cop.

Gotta feeling these won't be so easy
mean.gif
If your plan is to sit at the computer and wait for the Nike twitter link to show up, you MAY end up disappointed.  They have not said that they are a limited QS, rather just 'limit 1 per person'.  That's fair. Although, a few minutes before that was announced, I asked a Nike rep and was told 'limit 3 per person'.  Anyways..Footlocker, HoH, Finish Line, Hibbet Sports, Champs, possibly Footaction (since it was on the previous calendar), etc.etc.etc.ETC.ETC. are ALL getting these.  If you REALLY want them, like I do, you should feel confident in the amount of stores that are getting these.  I will test the waters that morning online, while I'm at the mall waiting for the stores to open, but that's only because I've been waiting for months on these  (it's pretty much the only thing I've posted about).  I feel like some people sleep for a week or two  , THEN try to buy them...and once they can't find their size, come in here with the "Geee golly they were LIMITED!"  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom