Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Oh god dang I thought that was a custom! Wow nike just dropped the ball on that shoe SMH! That shoe looks like a hot mess. Just give me the black nubuck exts and I'm done

Was going to pull the trigger on Corks today.....NOPE, saving my money for these!!  Hate all you want....for those that really hate them and will pass, I pray that you'll help me get a pair! LOL

I don't know if I hate this shoe with every fiber of my being or will robocop it. Nike's just ******g with my emotions at this point.

Weren't the dunks the first one to do the "What the..." concept?

Hence the name "What The Dunk" which kinda sounds like WTF

The kobe 7's were a imitation as well, for those who's memory doesnt go beyond last year

View media item 398712
View media item 398713
I stacked my Xs and they were taller than me. I have two stacks in my office. The color ways I'm missing :frown: are the Gold Medals, Crown Jewels, Corks and the two Elites.

I'll probably get the Elites if they go on sale for $200 (and I can use the military discount).

Also, the MVPs stink compared to the classy pairs from last year.

Honestly, the best Xs were the IDs. The only good idea Nike had for the line. They lost their mind and threw all the creativity at the Kobe's. I'll say the Lebron X shoe is good. Just the color ways and design were poor, plus insane pricing.

Well damn lol looks like the MVP's might be easier to attain then we originally thought 

The kobe 7's were a imitation as well, for those who's memory doesnt go beyond last year
they were.

I was just refering to the Basketball Shoes and that Concept.

I aint posted in the Brons thread since like Vol 1 lmao but I hear the Platinums are sitting in stores, that true? Havent had any chances to check myself yet

They still had the plats in south fla at Broward mall in finishline

That's where I bought a pair from on Saturday. Their store is so shady as far as the Jordan retros are concerned. It's fair but not fair and against store policy. But the manager told me he's not interested in the camping/line insanity.

I have been trying to secure the Platinums in a size 12 and have had no luck. They are sold out in the North NJ/NY Metro Area. If some one knew where they are sitting on shelves near me I would appreciate the help.

Maybe he changes to another MVP color way after the half :nerd:

BJnlcdaCMAAYO5U.jpg

yea the sb dunks were the first "what the dunk" concepts

the kobe 7s were a joke, but still better than these

i cant believe that really did that for the MVP cw, i appreciate the assymetry, but the "let my kindergartener scribble scrabble on a shoe" thing is just not cool

couldnt they have done something lion themed? i can think of a 100 different concepts that im sure nike couldve executed well. . .

Back
Top Bottom