Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Agree, although not sure if anyone noticed the all star laces match that orange on the plats almost exact.  I'm just too lazy right now to play with laces on the LB shoe.  

I really hope nobody puts pink laces on the pure platinums
sick.gif
I'm not really a huge fan of the c/w or what pink laces would insinuate 

But I really don't care or understand why anyone else on here would care what another man does with his pair.

Either way, congrats to everyone who copped over the weekend.

Seeing all your pics makes me really happy I passed 
laugh.gif

Actually really surprised at how much post release talk the plats are still getting.

Does anyone if a RD for the Denims is still posted on the EndClothing site?

I for whatever reason cant find the release calender on their site anymore

Agree, although not sure if anyone noticed the all star laces match that orange on the plats almost exact.  I'm just too lazy right now to play with laces on the LB shoe.  
Someone did the swap a few pages back.

Nevermind...It was with the BHM laces.

Last edited:
Here's his MVP shoes he will be rocking tonight 

Via: SC

^^^ Beat me to it repped haha

Last edited:
Wow...whoever said those were one of the best Lebrons ever must've been smokin something real strong :lol:

I guess if you like What The ____ type of Frankenstein shoes, they're cool, but definitely not my thing...

I think the concept worked on the Kobe VII when it was "new".

now it all ist just a copy of a thing that has been done...

Hooooly wow..........

Imma have a heart attack.  Sorry you guys don't like these, I would LOVE to have these.  I don't care if it's been done, these are flat out right up my alley!!  

I have the WTK, only good "What the" there is. It was executed well, now it's just getting played out. I like that they actually put all the shoes together unlike the unreleased 9 that was just different colors.

Back
Top Bottom