Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think they're cool. It's different and I like it. I won't waste my time trying to get my hands on them though.

That's what I thought too(regarding the every color in one shoe)

Last edited:
Since they went with the crappy custom look, they should have just let Mache design the MVP. Most of his concepts are fire and he'd probably have outdone himself.

The only people I see truly wanting these are the hardcore Lebron fans, way of celebrating the MVP honor for their favorite player.

Ok ok ok hold up...... Some of y'all actually like the MVP's? I'm not one to knock a mans taste but where do y'all draw the line?!?! I don't want to hear anyone complain about nike dropping wack colors on the XI's if yal coppin these clown shoes! They don't even have matching laces! Y'all quick to clown someone wearing the raging bulls at the same time but cop these? See you in the XI thread I'm out!

Those are so foul 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Still gon cop it though.
grin.gif

I don't think I could actually pull off wearing them but I do like en. Call me crazy if ya want

Ok ok ok hold up...... Some of y'all actually like the MVP's? I'm not one to knock a mans taste but where do y'all draw the line?!?! I don't want to hear anyone complain about nike dropping wack colors on the XI's if yal coppin these clown shoes! They don't even have matching laces! Y'all quick to clown someone wearing the raging bulls at the same time but cop these? See you in the XI thread I'm out!
You must be confused.  I think the people liking this shoe (like me) aren't the same ones complaining about Nike dropping wack colors.  

Looks like Nike threw a completely white Lebron X in a bag full of colors and fabrics and shook it vigorously....pulled it out and put it on LBJ's feet. Yuck (2 chainz voice).

I'm just glad that the first pics that we see, are as clear as day.  That way, when all of you hating this shoe start freaking out come release day....you'll have absolutely zero excuses when you get called out 
devil.gif

Hearing August release (not confirmed) and like the corks release if that means anything to you all

Last edited:
You must be confused.  I think the people liking this shoe (like me) aren't the same ones complaining about Nike dropping wack colors.  

I'm not talkin to anyone specific. It's just a bad look if these sell like I think they will.

Edit

Just what about these shoes do you like btw

Last edited:
i like em, But i liked the what the kobes and what the durants, sadly i havent been able to cop. Id rock these but i wont break my back or bank to get them.

Back
Top Bottom