Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm just glad that the first pics that we see, are as clear as day.  That way, when all of you hating this shoe start freaking out come release day....you'll have absolutely zero excuses when you get called out 
devil.gif
Dude I've been seeing you say stuff like this as the hype built for the plats, and I think you might be a bit confused.

You said you liked them and a bunch of ppl hated them.

Nobody did a 180, there were just a lot of people who aren't usually in this thread coming by and agreeing with you.

But the people who hated to begin with still hate them.

And if it looks like this shoe has any resale value the same ppl who hate them will cop to flip.

This is nothing new.

I'm digging the design crazy cool IMO I love the placement of the area 72's on the toebox it fits nicely in that spot. Same with the bhm design on the other toe box. I love it all, hopefully ill be Able to land a pair. Congrats to lebron on his 4th MVP!!!!

I'm not talkin to anyone specific. It's just a bad look if these sell like I think they will.

Edit

Just what about these shoes do you like btw
I don't know how to explain it man, I just like the craziness....the shoes that don't match with outfits.  It's always been my style... the Area 72's, Platinums, and now these are my Top 3.  For instance, take the Settings/Dolphins (since they were the last ones that a lot of people on here liked) ....those were an easy pass for me.  I don't HATE the shoe, but it's not something I want.  In my opinion, I think they did an excellent job with giving all of us a good variety and were able to appeal to a bigger audience.   Not speaking towards you, but it seems like when people absolutely hate an X that is coming out, they instantly start hating the whole line in general.  Lol, there were SO many colorways and there are so many options on ID....I really don't see why it's such a disappointment for some.

And yes....I'm a "fanboy" lol.  I'm not ashamed to admit that.  I tried my hardest to get the Corks when they released, to celebrate his 1st ring and was unsuccessful.  I was literally pulling the trigger this afternoon and was ready to get raped on eBay, and then *BAM* , these come out.  I'm putting my efforts towards these, and I guess we will see what happens.

Dude I've been seeing you say stuff like this as the hype built for the plats, and I think you might be a bit confused.

You said you liked them and a bunch of ppl hated them.

Nobody did a 180, there were just a lot of people who aren't usually in this thread coming by and agreeing with you.

But the people who hated to begin with still hate them.

And if it looks like this shoe has any resale value the same ppl who hate them will cop to flip.

This is nothing new.
I'm gonna agree with most of what you said.  You're absolutely right, a lot of the people that came in here on release day, weren't posting during the "hype".  Although, I'm not gonna agree with you saying nobody did a 180, but I'm also not going to go through and search/quote what was said.  It happened...not 100% across the board...but while you were watching me, I was watching them lol #nocreeper 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Just give me the Denims and a 2nd championship shoe and I'm done with the X

Ok ok ok hold up...... Some of y'all actually like the MVP's? I'm not one to knock a mans taste but where do y'all draw the line?!?! I don't want to hear anyone complain about nike dropping wack colors on the XI's if yal coppin these clown shoes! They don't even have matching laces! Y'all quick to clown someone wearing the raging bulls at the same time but cop these? See you in the XI thread I'm out!
Why do you care if people like the MVPs? I personally think they're hideous, but I'm not going to knock the next man for liking them.

You may think they're wack a colorway, but not everyone shares your opinion.

I'm not a fan of the Jades, Area 72s, or the Pure Platinums, but I'm not mad at Nike for dropping them. Just because I don't like doesn't mean someone won't.

Always good to have variety.
Since they went with the crappy custom look, they should have just let Mache design the MVP. Most of his concepts are fire and he'd probably have outdone himself.
Honestly thought the MVPs were one of Mache's garbage customs when I first saw them.

To me, the cw is terrible FOR an MVP tribute shoe.. There is no originality. It's been done before.

To me, the cw is terrible FOR an MVP tribute shoe.. There is no originality. It's been done before.

THIS right here. U said it.

The best concept and execution was the MVP 6. IMO. They kept it classy looking. The White/Gold Elites look more like a classy MVP shoe.

its a very interesting concept and I understand the idea behind the shoe, it's creative that's for sure my question is what do you wear with them? all black or all white

Last edited:
To me the MVP would be a way to really honor the player but this cw is a let down. I know people aren't going to like it at all but I hope anyone that likes them is able to cop them. I just hope people don't try to gk above and beyond with trying to match with them

lmao i came in here KNOWING people would be bashing those things. they literally combined all of the shoes together? mannnnn. its ok, yall will be saying "must cop" on release day

Back
Top Bottom