Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not really using DJ Delz as a source are you? Wow.....
 Never said that or meant too He's guessing like everybody else.
gentry said the denim will release next month.

also said the black mints will release in the summer time so june 10th isnt absurd. 

End clothing seem to have all their release dates on point. They also had the black grapes on the 15th weeks before these blogs got caught up on that info. I
Say what ever you want until i see Nike release calender say Monday, June 10Th then yes its absurd. People posting confirmed date yet creditable people post estimates yet them dates are confirmed, then people are lying because those dates are spring releases. Summer starts Friday, June 21 not 6/10/13, End. Confirmed dates 100% of the time?

heard singapore already got the denims and hazelnuts, can only imagine how hard it's going to be to get them in the states now
mean.gif

People posting confirmed date yet creditable people post estimates yet them dates are confirmed, then people are lying because those dates are spring releases. Summer starts Friday, June 21
not 6/10/13, End. Confirmed dates 100% of the time?

I don't know what you're replying to, but just to address the summer and dates portion of your post... Summer in terms of the shoe world is April 1 - June 30. There is no solstice in this industry. Anything that is in the summer lineup or has a summer release date, will come out in that time frame. Hope that helps.

wait, so...the gold medals are only a top colorway because they were limited and hyped?

it cant just flat out be one of the best colorways?

if you dont like a colorway, think its plain or whatever, thats cool. but to suggest that people have it at the top of their list just because its limited...

maybe if they were sprinkled with gold glitter on the vents and had pink and teal denim panels with a cork bottom, they would deserve the "hype"?

limited or not...USAs IMO is one of the best cws of this line. maybe not THE best...but def a solid colorway.

when it comes to colorways, and what wasnt released compared to what was its simple...IMHO

scrap the aways w/ red vents and keep the pressures

scrap the "other dunkman" the funny oregon ducks colored one and keep the volts

scrap the carbons and do better...jeweled swoosh, matte black translucent smoke bottom would have nailed it

and IMO scrap the canaries

and replace them with 4 of the better colorways that they have shown. limited or not makes no difference to me, never did. just dont make any pair so limited that i have to spend a small fortune to get them

wait, so...the gold medals are only a top colorway because they were limited and hyped?

it cant just flat out be one of the best colorways?

if you dont like a colorway, think its plain or whatever, thats cool. but to suggest that people have it at the top of their list just because its limited...

maybe if they were sprinkled with gold glitter on the vents and had pink and teal denim panels with a cork bottom, they would deserve the "hype"?

limited or not...USAs IMO is one of the best cws of this line. maybe not THE best...but def a solid colorway.

I repeat....

How many times were Veterans Day Lebron 8s considered somebody's grail on NT?

photomay14034419.jpg

photomay14035023.jpg

photomay14034445.jpg

Funny they don't receive that GOLD MEDAL love even thou they looked better.

Wonder why? :rofl:

Last edited:
I repeat....

While I do see your point I think it's unfair to compare different models.
(I had this example of how people like black/red 11s while hate on 15s in same black/red makeup, but then I realized people prefer the 8s over 10s so I guess that won't work)

Plus, I think the gold textured swoosh is the selling point on the gold medal lebron 10s. I could be wrong though.

For me it's Plats, Area 72, and Crown Jewels.
I like the crown jewels because it just reminds me of Ron Burgundy.

While I do see your point I think it's unfair to compare different models.
(I had this example of how people like black/red 11s while hate on 15s in same black/red makeup, but then I realized people prefer the 8s over 10s so I guess that won't work)

My point made. You can't even defend the nonsense with the choice of models cause 99.999999% of NT finds the Bron 8s superior to the Bron 10s in every single way.

But all of a sudden a Bron in a USA colorway is the hottest thing since sliced bread? Yeah....when it's limited like a mutha. When it ain't limited?

photomay14035837.jpg

I repeat....

View media item 409808
photomay14035023.jpg

photomay14034445.jpg

i own both pairs. and i never said either one was my "grail"...but then again, i dont remember anyone saying that the lebron X USA was their grail either. i get it. you dont dig white shoes. and thats cool. no issue with me. but to suggest that the reason why i, or memphis or anyone for that fact has the USA as their top colorway or close to it is simply because of hype and limited status is silly.

matter of fact, that argument could stand firm for almost every colorway in the line. yes some may be more popular than others...if nike super GR'd the corks to the extent of...lets say the blk/red jordan XI, would it sell out? yeah probably. but would most people call them their favorite? prob not.

youre a respected guy around here so if you say they would be your #1 regardless, i would take your word for it. but for the majority...it would be just another shoe.

JUST LIKE...
View media item 409808

matter of fact...name 1 GR in the last 3 or 4 models that is considered the best of the best for that model year? "grail" status

perfect example of my point is this years "china" the cutting jade. when it first released and people thought they were limited, they were the best thing going. but when they followed up a few weeks later with the GR quantities, they sat for the longest. if i tried hard enough, i could prob get a pair at retail now. and thats not even what you guys called a plain colorway.

Last edited:
Just got the confirmed release dates for June at Footlocker here in Australia - http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/JUNEreleases-1-6/

-

Saturday 1[sup]st[/sup] June

Lebron X ‘Denim’ (navy/navy-hazelnut-fire berry): $259.95^ SSO

-

Saturday 29[sup]th[/sup] June

Lebron X EXT (hazelnut/blue): $319.95*^ SSO

Lebron X EXT (black/brown-nubuck): $319.95*^ SSO

Looks like the heat is coming this June!

matter of fact...name 1 GR in the last 3 or 4 models that is considered the best of the best for that model year? "grail" status

perfect example of my point is this years "china" the cutting jade. when it first released and people thought they were limited, they were the best thing going. but when they followed up a few weeks later with the GR quantities, they sat for the longest. if i tried hard enough, i could prob get a pair at retail now. and thats not even what you guys called a plain colorway.

You making my point for me.

What I'm saying might not apply to you, Fam. But this is NT....land of the limited sneaker. How many times have we read dudes coming in here talking about they only like Corks....all the other colorways are wack. Or how their fav colorways are Corks, Denims & all the EXT colorways. Look how dudes fiend for them wanna-be butters with the blue tongues? Yes..those Hazlenuts are beyond wack but they limited thou. :lol:

You can like certain limited releases cause the colorway or concept are indeed dope. I own Corks. But that won't let me ignore colorways like Pressures, Settings & Floridians just because they were more widely produced. A dope colorway is a dope colorway regardless. Plus they easier to cop so that's win-win for me.

Last edited:
Xmas lavas and jades my top 3

Editz; ima take the jades out and put the gold medals up there

Last edited:
Just got my platinum's in today and very disappointed, ima return'um.  Pictures make them look so much better than they actually are. 

Back
Top Bottom