Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Here's my opinion... I'll be surprised if both BHM and Superhero were in someone elses top 3

1. Superhero Elite
2. USA (Gold Swoosh sets them off without that they would not be in my top 3)
3. BHM

Here's my opinion... I'll be surprised if both BHM and Superhero were in someone elses top 3

1. Superhero Elite
2. USA (Gold Swoosh sets them off without that they would not be in my top 3)
3. BHM
I wear my BHM about twice a week since i ahd them in Dec never gets old i rock the hell outta these.. the superheroo ehhh not so much

I think the gold medals made people's lists because the CW really fits this model. I don't really think it can be compared to the veterans days just bc it uses USA colors. The colors were used poorly on the veterans days to be honest. I think the gold swoosh was a great addition, then it being jeweled really set it off. Lebron wore a pair with a red jeweled swoosh and it honestly just didn't look as good as the gold swoosh that pops off of the white upper. I prefer black shoes all day, so I think these being a white shoe and still looking damn good made me like them even more. But Prisms are one of my favorite Lebron X's so maybe I like this model played down a bit.

For me it goes:

BHM's
Black Nubuck (from what I've seen so far)
Prism's
Gold Medals

YBD I was wondering the material of last nights upper too! I thought it almost looked like a grey and infrared version of the blk/red denim photoshop. That was a really nice looking shoe, no doubt.

And though the Australian release date shoes are listed in AUS $'s, and the conversion rate is damn near the same, Australia prices are way more than what we see here in the US. Penny 5's retail for 240AUS at footlocker there, which is equivalent to $238USD. So I wouldn't pay too much attention to the actual totals, but the gap from the suede and nubuck to the denim is interesting. But the material used should easily explain, but not warrant, that.

Yep people love limited colorways even a plain colorway like the Gold Medals get hyped to a top colorways because its limited :lol:

How many times were Veterans Day Lebron 8s considered somebody's grail on NT?

Zero. That's right....they were a GR thou. :rofl:
grail is a stupid term everyone misuses anyways

but i actually want those in multiples, if you see any sz 13s ds anywhere for around 100, let me know

I wanna know this elite colorway dropping June 8th on the calendar kinda.. its an Elite so prob would pass but...

It is the CRIMSONS. I don't know why FTL AUS has them labeled how they do, but the Crimson Elites are scheduled to release 6/8 and are on NDC's calendar. Would have been cool if it was a new CW and the "Away" PS ELITE+

the only gr where they put the colors in the right spot are the settings for me

the rest have been good colors in the wrong places

1 corks
2 settings
3 brown suedes/black mints

Man Nike is trying to put the hurt on me....just saw the Restock List for this month + all these new X releases about to drop...i got to have a seat and think about what to cop and what to say "f" it to!

You and your opinion of other people's opinions...don't matter to nobody,
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was pure comedy

Man Nike is trying to put the hurt on me....just saw the Restock List for this month + all these new X releases about to drop...i got to have a seat and think about what to cop and what to say "f" it to!
Where's this restock list you speak of?

You mind PMing me a link or whatever?

Where's this restock list you speak of?

You mind PMing me a link or whatever?
He's talking about the Jordans that are restocking, in addition to the Xs that are dropping.. not sure if any Xs are restocking.. what really needs to RESTOCK when you think about it?

Back
Top Bottom