Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Somebody out the number 600 around the day that the images of the MVP surfaced.

I'm not really surprised about that number turning out to be true.

I'm more surprised about the entire 600 going solely to the Miami area 
laugh.gif

Someone said the crown jewels released about half as many pairs,

but that was spread out amongst what, 4 states?

Lmao lebron and nike did it again..... as if the mvp title was only issued based on home games....
smh

Goat status pics repped! People say prisms, and pure plats will be the shoe people wish they didn't sleep on down the line. IMO the settings are the best GR of the X line. Only X I own.
I'm not bashing you but if you look at at the post everybody have their favorite but to say the best GR, you just love that color and think its the best. I played Mario and what color is King Koopa. Yes they are hot but not the best.

is anyone surprised tho about the MVP availability?

Nope. Said this when pics and that 600 nonsense surfaced. Come on guys... For some silly reason that's just how it's been going for this MVP stuff. What freaking ever Nike. I 'll just worry about shoes I actually have a chance to cop or iD.

Good I was wanting to hit up Miami this summer anyway hahah. Love that pic with the air bag columns made visible by the backlighting. Nice!

If I can grab all the rest exts at retail ill be a happy camper. O well on the Mvps saves me the headache.

Seems like a lot of people grew on the brown suedes. from when the first pics showed up people were mad hating

Black and brown suedes are on the same release date???

If I can grab all the rest exts at retail ill be a happy camper. O well on the Mvps saves me the headache.

Seems like a lot of people grew on the brown suedes. from when the first pics showed up people were mad hating

Black and brown suedes are on the same release date???
I think we can all agree that Nike is not going to release two EXT's on the same date...i will almost bet my car that they release one a month.

^ And thats exactly how Lebron, his camp and Nike feel, which is pathetic.

Theres no reason to not let his fans celebrate his MVP award with him by letting them buy the sneaker he wore when he received his award.

I'm not bashing you but if you look at at the post everybody have their favorite but to say the best GR, you just love that color and think its the best. I played Mario and what color is King Koopa. Yes they are hot but not the best.

Wait.... Wat? I clearly said IMO plus everyone I know calls me Coop hints the sn kingkoopa. Ol I'm not bashing but ill bash you lookin muh :smh:

^ And thats exactly how Lebron, his camp and Nike feel, which is pathetic.

Theres no reason to not let his fans celebrate his MVP award with him by letting them buy the sneaker he wore when he received his award.

NIKE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY ARE FEEDING THE NOSTALGIA BY DOING THIS.

I'M WILLING TO BET ALL THESE SHOES THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET (CROWN JEWELS, RED SUEDES, MVP'S, PE'S) ALL RELEASE AS GR'S TO LIMITED GR'S IN THE FUTURE WHEN NIKE RETROS THE LEBRON LINE. THEY WILL BE INSTANT SELLOUTS.

I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SUCKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKED THOSE SHOES.

lol.well the ones that REALLY liked them and not wanted them to flip or because of the hype can't be more than 600.They should just appear in miami the day of release.or maybe a week before to camp out. :rofl:

I'm glad I'm not a Lebron the player fan because he didn't give damn about his Stans sharing in his accomplishments :lol:

Last edited:
I realize a Nike store tweeted it but don't really know how reliable that 600 number is. Seems like Nike never really puts out release numbers, especially when there isn't even a set date yet.
Regardless, I don't know care at all, MVP's don't look good.

I realize a Nike store tweeted it but don't really know how reliable that 600 number is. Seems like Nike never really puts out release numbers, especially when there isn't even a set date yet.
Regardless, I don't know care at all, MVP's don't look good.
True, I thought it was against company policy or whatever to let release numbers out to the public lol.

Back
Top Bottom