Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

He's talking about the Jordans that are restocking, in addition to the Xs that are dropping.. not sure if any Xs are restocking.. what really needs to RESTOCK when you think about it?
*cough* Corks......*COUGH*....Cooooorks! 
laugh.gif

I don't know what you're replying to, but just to address the summer and dates portion of your post... Summer in terms of the shoe world is April 1 - June 30. There is no solstice in this industry. Anything that is in the summer lineup or has a summer release date, will come out in that time frame. Hope that helps.
Well since everybody know what they talking bout I want to see 2 EXT releases in a two week period and another one  the following month. All i am saying is even Gentry said there pushed back so how; so what(Summer in terms of the shoe world is April 1 - June 30), I live in a real world where people change dates and you quoting my comments like y'all seen them dates posted but i haven't.

those pe's lebron wore last night have been da best pair of elites he's wore this post season in imo :nthat:. reminds me of da bred 4s.

These new high def pics of the brown suede's sold me on them

Via: Long 7

There's a lot more pics showing close ups on the details but didn't wanna overload the thread so added the link above.
That is just pure sickness right here!!! I don't even like the color brown like that...let alone even own anything brown, but these are SICK!!!

1 home/superhero elites
2 brown/black suedes
3 lavas

Honorable mentions: Area 72, Crown Jewels both look sick but I just wouldn't rock kicks like that very often.

One of my new favorite shoes, had to get em 3 days late. They had 1 shoe left in the entire store and it was my size 
happy.gif

black suedes and maybe the red ones (if they released) are all need and iam done with the 10s
tired.gif

I cannot wait for the Black Suede/Mint EXT. Amazing shoe. 

EXT ranks:

1. Black Suede

2. Corks

3. The rest

Not a big fan of the other EXTs

Back
Top Bottom