Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nope buddy you're tripping. Kobe was the better scorer of the 2 at the same age. Now LeBron grabbed more rebounds and got more assist. Kobe's the better one on one player while LeBron is the better team player. Depends on what you like. No LeBron is not the better "INDIVIDUAL" player.
THIS. But this is the wrong thread so I wont give an explanation.

Nope buddy you're tripping. Kobe was the better scorer of the 2 at the same age. Now LeBron grabbed more rebounds and got more assist. Kobe's the better one on one player while LeBron is the better team player. Depends on what you like. No LeBron is not the better "INDIVIDUAL" player.
Im jus guna shine some light on this subject, i read an article a lil while ago earlier this year after kobe took 41 SHOTS IN ONE GAME (thts insane) saying tht if the AVERAGE shooting guard would take as many shots as kobe has throughout his career he would b top 10 in all-time nba scoring EVER. remember kobe won with the most dominant center in the game since bill russell and karrem then shaq leaves and they dont even make the playoffs the next year. then he wins again with 2 seven footers in gasol and bynum.BESIDES the fact tht they play different positions and lebron can play every position and one player is done with his career and one is in his prime - THIS IS A TEAM GAME - get this ish outa here we here to talk about shoes foo

link to only one of the articles for yall lebron haters

http://wagesofwins.com/2012/12/06/how-kobes-all-time-record-is-average/

Im jus guna shine some light on this subject, i read an article a lil while ago earlier this year after kobe took 41 SHOTS IN ONE GAME (thts insane) saying tht if the AVERAGE shooting guard would take as many shots as kobe has throughout his career he would b top 10 in all-time nba scoring EVER. remember kobe won with the most dominant center in the game since bill russell and karrem then shaq leaves and they dont even make the playoffs the next year. then he wins again with 2 seven footers in gasol and bynum.BESIDES the fact tht they play different positions and lebron can play every position and one player is done with his career and one is in his prime - THIS IS A TEAM GAME - get this ish outa here we here to talk about shoes foo

link to only one of the articles for yall lebron haters

http://wagesofwins.com/2012/12/06/how-kobes-all-time-record-is-average/
You believe everything you read
laugh.gif
? You really think the AVERAGE shooting guard can do or achieve half of what Kobe has really
laugh.gif
? Back to the shoes man you LeBron stan's are a trip. Those Settings are fresh as hell though.

Lets end this MJ> over both. Now back to the shoes, I was about to pick the settings up today cause I was surprised how nice they looked. Will wait but if I don't get them wont sweat it.

Yes I think that's the theme too when I seen this pic.  That "Miami Nights" one in the middle is slated on footlocker's calendar for the 23rd of March. The color label seems to match the order the CW is laid out.  

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

View media item 305161

Those on the right look great to me. Hopefully they drop.

You believe everything you read
laugh.gif
? You really think the AVERAGE shooting guard can do or achieve half of what Kobe has really
laugh.gif
? Back to the shoes man you LeBron stan's are a trip. Those Settings are fresh as hell though.
its a mathematically based article u can do the math urself if u dont believe it and remember i didnt say i pickd i side im jus droppin facts and heres another one kobe has taking more shots then any other laker in the history of the lakers even more kareem and wilt jus facts

Lets end this MJ> over both. Now back to the shoes, I was about to pick the settings up today cause I was surprised how nice they looked. Will wait but if I don't get them wont sweat it.
Yeah I was about to cop the Settings also but I'll hold off for a while so I can pick up some other stuff. I will def be copping them though.

the "settings" are instantly being put in rotation, a must for any dolphin fan IMO, this is my rotaion of X's

its a mathematically based article u can do the math urself if u dont believe it and remember i didnt say i pickd i side im jus droppin facts and heres another one kobe has taking more shots then any other laker in the history of the lakers even more kareem and wilt jus facts

Is that one sentence?

this

if i could find the white elite IXs in my size, i would stock up so stupid, you would think i was lebron

QFT...now a days you can't even get some of PEs...I've yet to even attempt to buy any of the Xs..just not feeling them...

saw the dolphins is person. the MINUTE my taxes come back they shall be obtained. every store down here has em (in south florida of course) but i hope they dont sell out. people around here are wearing the volts in high #s. i didnt expect that. nobody rocks volt colored anything in tampa unless ur on a basketball court.

Last edited:
 but i hope they dont sell out.
i dont think tht will happen theres this really hood footlocker by me here in south florida and they still got the xmas along with other colorways and if u need help with tht cop wen the time comes hmu ill slide thru and see if they still gotem

Is 650 to much for corks ,? N is the matieral really crappy like people been saying,? Cause I do intend on wearing them , not just for a trophy .
$650 is the low end of the resale price range. honestly IMO i wouldn't want to wear them, not even around the room (the pair i have is in pristine condition).

Couldn't wait any longer. Haven't had to pay a reseller price in a long time. Had to finally bite on the Corks.

:smh: and :D at the same time.

$650 is the low end of the resale price range. honestly IMO i wouldn't want to wear them, not even around the room (the pair i have is in pristine condition).

Wouldn't want to wear them?? I hope you got them for retail because for how much I payed I'm wearing mine as soon as we get good weather, I need to get my money's worth.

If the weather doesn't break soon I'm just going to start using them as house shoes, as you can tell I'm still not over paying more than retail.

Back
Top Bottom