Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LeBron's knickname should be "Beast" or "Freak".... his size, his speed and his athleticism ... even though i'm not a fan, gotta see him place once against the Clippers or Lakers live in my lifetime.

Grabbed the settings this morning/afternoon..no need to post pics..

I wonder...

If there were no NT, no Blogs, if no one knew these were a GR, would they STILL be sitting?? Absolutely amazing shoe (I'm a sucker for gum bottoms)...

Same thing with the Prisms...I mean is that where we are at??? Is hype overriding common sense of what is fresh and what is not?

Hype = People that like a shoe competing with resellers for that same shoe. Instant sell out with 75% of the pairs going on eBay & such.

GR = People that like a shoe don't want to cop unless they go on sale & will risk even missing out on that same shoe cause it ain't cool to buy a GR for retail. Plus, no resellers to compete with.

Sad *** state of sneaker buying.

Settings are dope as ****..... & don't hit me with that he buys all Lebrons crap. I repeat.... Settings are dope as **** & are my 2nd fav Lebron X behind only Crown Jewels which I still don't own. I don't care that they are a GR. I appreciate being able to cop with ease.

photomar09130916.jpg

:smokin

i think nowadays there are more followers than leaders...alot of people want what the majority wants and not many are true to what they actually like. while nt has some real sneakerheads, it also has the new breed of wannabes who just want to be considered cool for having a certain kicks....just look at jordans. kids who weren't even alive when they dropped talkin bout OG this, quality that, and eating them up weekly because its considered cool to have ever pair regardless of how they look...my bad for venting,

BINGO!!!

The "settings, dolphins, w/e" are reminding me a lot of the Swingman IXs - not really hyped, apparently look much better in person, weren't a 5 minute sell out but if you wanted them, you could get a pair easily, etc.

^ those Swingman IX's were one of my favorites of that line.  Simple, but with the red laces thrown on, fire.

Hype = People that like a shoe competing with resellers for that same shoe. Instant sell out with 75% of the pairs going on eBay & such.

GR = People that like a shoe don't want to cop unless they go on sale & will risk even missing out on that same shoe cause it ain't cool to buy a GR for retail. Plus, no resellers to compete with.

Sad *** state of sneaker buying.

Settings are dope as ****..... & don't hit me with that he buys all Lebrons crap. I repeat.... Settings are dope as **** & are my 2nd fav Lebron X behind only Crown Jewels which I still don't own. I don't care that they are a GR. I appreciate being able to cop with ease.

photomar09130916.jpg

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
 Looking forward to getting my pair in next week.  It seems everyone is sleeping on this colorway.

I'll say it once more: DO NOT SLEEP.  If you are thinking about getting this colorway, just get it.  Trust me.  When these disappear from shelves, you're gonna have to pay re-seller prices, and nobody wants to do that.  I'm thinking these will sell out pretty fast, so get them now.

I don't want to hear anyone complaining that they "slept" on this colorway.

wow thats wild, good pickup drboktor thats a steal

I got a plug who just got me corks for 600$
[/quote

Thanks! Will post picks when I get them. $600 is not a bad price either. You will not find Corks below that price. Nice pickup yourself.

Last edited:
top 3 lebron 10s this year imo
1. Jades
2. Dolphins
3. Pressures

no hype on any of them. that's what i like. very clean colorways too.

I like the blue diamond or windchill or whatever their called the most. Jades are probably my second and usa or floridian are third.

Last edited:
I bought 4 pairs of corks for trade bait

Just my opinion, buy em for $500 now, in 2 years, prob worth $1500 each

Got 3 corks , 11.5, 12, 12.5 all trade bait and 4 pairs of royals sz 12, gonna hold them all until "2015 then boom, selling and buying multiples of the Marty McFly's w/power laces

The denims are trash IMO lol pink , my god

The salt is strong w/diggler

3 pars

I bought them with all the extra cash I made selling 88's GS sizes, my bad, Stocked up here in Houston during footaction northline restock

I couldn't even tell you what the IX 's look like nor do I care, I bought 3 pairs of corks at $500-$700, worth every penny, don't plan in wearing one pair

I guess it depends on how you look at it, no other show will ever be like the corks again and what they stand for, if lebron wins more championships than Jordan , 10,000$ easy for DS corks

Nope bought jordans my whole life since 89, the corks made me see lebrons, all lebrons are garbage IMO , don't hoop, just like nice sneakers Aka jordans 1-12

The next step is alligator skin lebrons for $500 or alligator jordans, hell purple colored beaver skin, kids would flip

Kids hurt in this thread

both of them prob like yeezy's

Trash imo

Who cares what shoes he wore to win it, it's to celebrate his first championship, haters wish they had pairs, get a job

I will leave , peace

feed tha trolllllllllllllllllllz and they wil stay, dont and they wil go far far away

settings look reel reel reel good !

Back
Top Bottom