Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

5 Damn Raffle Tickets And Not A Single Call Back Got Me Over Here Looking At My Phone Like
ctW7E.gif
SAME HERE!!.. Not 5 tix though..
laugh.gif

It's like every noise I hear I look @ my phone..

-taking a ****, got my phone in my hand..
mean.gif
tongue.gif

-playing 2k13, got my phone on the other hand...
eyes.gif
 (ask me how)

-brushing my teeth, left hand on my phone..

this is making paranoid and nasty at the same time... GOOD LUCK to everyone copping on-line tom. including myself...

failed miserably on all uk sites, was able to get my sz in cart on every site but unable to complete checkout. i should be good on nikestore europe and nikestore usa in the morning, if that fails i guess i will have to try for no shows after the pick up window closes at hoh tomorrow, smh.

Guess its all up to the us sites tomorrow. First time im going to try out my NDC bot and i hired a service. Haha i just want 1 pairrrr

I expect a bunch of cancellation email in the next few days. Especially with CT. No way people are still getting through with orders that people will actual get fulfilled. Prepare for a lot of UK hate. :lol:

Not too familiar with CT all that well.. but need someone's input on the below:

When I go to my account History I see 3 orders for the 140. However, I haven't received email confirmation from Crooked Tongues. I didn't mean to put through 3 orders I just kept refreshing and hitting make secure payment on like 3 different tabs.

I expect a bunch of cancellation email in the next few days. Especially with CT. No way people are still getting through with orders that people will actual get fulfilled. Prepare for a lot of UK hate.
laugh.gif
yep, i was able to pay just now but it was sold out at 4:30pm.  went through paypal and ct email. oh well. 

Not too familiar with CT all that well.. but need someone's input on the below:

When I go to my account History I see 3 orders for the 140. However, I haven't received email confirmation from Crooked Tongues. I didn't mean to put through 3 orders I just kept refreshing and hitting make secure payment on like 3 different tabs.
Oh ****... I apparently have 2 orders with no comf email.. damn

I expect a bunch of cancellation email in the next few days. Especially with CT. No way people are still getting through with orders that people will actual get fulfilled. Prepare for a lot of UK hate. :lol:

yep, i was able to pay just now but it was sold out at 4:30pm.  went through paypal and ct email. oh well. 

I see email confirmations from CT on twitter. Some dude has literally 600 orders before mine :smh:

Well looks like I struck out on my raffle they just opened a hoh right across from my work was hoping for some luck but looks like I gotta wake up early and try NDC or bust

Back
Top Bottom