Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not too familiar with CT all that well.. but need someone's input on the below:

When I go to my account History I see 3 orders for the 140. However, I haven't received email confirmation from Crooked Tongues. I didn't mean to put through 3 orders I just kept refreshing and hitting make secure payment on like 3 different tabs.
Oh ****... I apparently have 2 orders with no comf email.. damn
Got through on CT but fully expect it to be cancelled.
In the same boat as all of you. CT took my money from paypal, I also received an email confirmation, but it is for $0, however I have an order in my account history.  Fully expect to get a cancelled email and have my money tied up for a week. 

Everybody still coping on CT should just stop unless you don't mind having your $ tied up for days only to get it back with no shoes

Everybody still coping on CT should just stop unless you don't mind having your $ tied up for days only to get it back with no shoes
laugh.gif
truth

Hello, first post...

Got through on CT, paid via PayPal. Had the confirmation e-mail and the money has been taken from my account.

Do CT have a habit if backtracking on orders even though the payment has gone through?

Struck out on the EU sites ... I'm out ... I'm not torturing myself tomorrow at 8 AM so NDC can be SOLD OUT as soon as you hit that damn twitter link.  I'm sticking with SB Dunks and Flyknits for the summer.  Peace out Bron.

Resell will be 550-650 These are alot more limited then you all think.... Sure a lot of places are getting them but In Far fewer amounts. Same number as corks on the street........ Just more places 
Welp your guess out the window seeing below $475 in big sizes now.

Last edited:
Everybody's desperate, if there's a chance you might as well take it. I used a credit card, it's not going to hurt me to have my money tied up for several days.

I don't think it'll get canceled. Crooked Tongues stuffed 5 pairs int omy shoe and removed all 5 and then put 1 back and then when i was checkin out, added another. **** was crazy. 

i hope CT cancels mine. i kept clicking the place order button for a 10 and refreshing... ended up getting a random size that went through instead. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom