Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Really?  I was thinking more like 50 total.  As a couple stores in my area (for ex. VILLA) have 40 pairs.  
this is a good thing 
nthat.gif

Did anybody else enter the Neo39 raffle in Pasadena? I got two winning tickets just got the email. They are selling for $250 though 
mean.gif

That picture fully represents what is literally what is wrong with our society....smh. Dudes wasting a day of their lives to camp over some friggin shoes. Lebron himself is definitely laughing at all those sad mofos.

For those getting in very late orders from CT, did you get email confirmations and was your payment processed?

Yes, money taken from PP and email conf from CT.  Order went through at 7:46 PM ET.

Last edited:
My local HOH right now.

Don't know if I wanna stay here or rely on my NDC bot in the morning *sighs*
My Hoh Doesnt Let People Camp Out Or Line Up(After The Galaxy Fiasco) Any More Till 5 In The Morning Of Releases; Seems Like My Only Hope Right Now

Yes, money taken from PP and email conf from CT.  Order went through at 7:46 PM ET.
Mine went through at 7:53 PM ET. Money was taken but I got a message from CT saying that they couldn't find my order number so I needed to email them with a transaction ID they gave me.

Im thinking the reason CT sizes kept popping up was due to the fact that people were ordering multiple pairs, which ct eventually cancelled

Wishful thinking i guess because i got through about an hour later, and there is no way they had that many denims

I'm gonna take a ride to see what RF looks like. Anyone here know what it looks like there now?  Since the Galaxies no one is allowed on the property until 5am even though dudes be hiding in there cars all night  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom