Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What's with the Cork comparisons left and right? Outside of both being EXT they have nothing in common. To some the Corks are better, to some the Denims are better. I know one thing, these Denims are pretty bad quality in my opinion. The laces are the worst laces of all time! The denim dye was on the pink midsole already and the leather tongue is thin and rough. Oh well, hope whatever "Sneakerhead" is victim to my visciously disgusting reselling tactics enjoys the shoe thoroughly.

Went to bed thinking it was a wrap. Wrote a script to just keep trying on eastbay even though they said sold out, woke up 3 hours later with a 10 in my cart but sold out when i hit checkout. Fail.

Last edited:
No. If you tried manually you were hit with the out of stock message instantly. No line or anything. Just straight out of stock.

So old NDC is now better than the new NDC. :lol:

Back then it was lottery to get through the checkout system to purchase a pair. Some times you win some times you don't.

Now, nobody wins but same people with these programs is how it's looking.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
Surely you picked up a 10 or 10.5 in Dallas for your NT'ers in SE Houston RIGHT?!?!?! J/k. Look great anyway. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky on CL from someone who's not going to butt rape me for a pair.  

Last edited:
I don't mess with Lebron nor really his shoes but I figured I'd post this in here. This is what dumb people get for thinking it's sweet at these shoes releases. :smh: Oh yeah can you say price hike now?

Last edited:
im super tight... i went back to sleep after copping x2 from shelf life @ 400 a pop bc it was getting late and looking like a wrap..

i wake up a few minutes ago and find out mercer was selling until 1pm, some people waiting for extra pairs at nike nyc scored and shoe palace dropped them for 300... now im tight. real tight.

i didnt even get my size i needed a 13 and got 10 and 12. im hoping because these arent for ball and they are more similar to the cork that i might be able to squeeze that 12 but the reality is i probably wont. the plan was flip the 10 so that my 12 comes out to retail.... now i think im going to have to just sell both and be denim-less just like the corks. (had a 9 and sold now i cant find my size)

honestly i dont even want to find a trade because i would have to ship which is gonna cost me more bread.

its a long shot but hopefully either a) these fit or b) i can size swap that 12.

anyone know how these fit? i wear 13 in regular x's, i keep em unlaced and my foot slides out the back slightly.

im hoping because denims have no padding that i will manage with a 12 so long as its an "every once in a while" shoe. which it is.

any leads or info? tight. my mans told me my 13 was sitting on shoe palace for a minuteeeee.

im happy to got SOMETHING but im more concerned about my size rather than reselling for profit.
know a guy with sz 14 not sure his price though

I don't mess with Lebron nor really his shoes but I figured I'd post this in here. This is what dumb people get for thinking it's sweet at these shoes releases. :smh: Oh yeah can you say price hike now?

dudes are g'd up.

love how the news showed a pic of gold medals tho

dudes are g'd up.

love how the news showed a pic of gold medals tho
right? i was like wait those arent the Denims... is this old?! wonder if the dude who pulled the strap was sent to the front of the line or if he just stood there like nothing happened after. if i was infront of him, i would give him my spot for 1. saving my money and 2. because he has a loaded gun on him 
laugh.gif

wtf.. all of this commotion and they never shut down the shop?? the guy is still standin in the queue...... thats crazy, dedication lol.

its sad that the guy died but he was asking for it.

Died at the part about the guy still standing in line after everything that just happened. lol I imagine him being all nonchalant about it, like it's an every day thing, and going on about his day after he gets his like it was nothin. :smokin

right? i was like wait those arent the Denims... is this old?! wonder if the dude who pulled the strap was sent to the front of the line or if he just stood there like nothing happened after. if i was infront of him, i would give him my spot for 1. saving my money and 2. because he has a loaded gun on him 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That man is a true OG lol man killed a dude and still standing in line to cop some kicks :lol: it's sad it had to happen but some this stuff happens sadly

slept in this morning.. missed out on NDC :x

will just try and cop another NSW colorway
Did the same thing. Slept straight through my alarm
Guess my weekend sleep is a little bit more important than these shoes. Ah well :lol:

Last edited:
There is no reason this guy should have stood in line.  The owners of that store should have allowed him to pay and leave!  I can't even begin to imagine what his mentality is at the moment.  This guy just took someones life and while justified how the hell do you continue to stand there in line.  I'm speechless.

Back
Top Bottom