Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The best part about releases.... theres always another one... if you remember that when you strike out, you may feel a little better. :smokin

I wear a 10.5 in lebrons, 11 in some Jordans and all foams though but these sz 10s fit guess i lucked up after all. Hope it's not wishful thinking but hey tried on with elite tub socks so I know I can joogm.

10.5 in lebrons and 11 in jordans? what kind of feet do u have sir lol

Missed out on NDC and decided to try my last shot at a local spot that was doing a raffle. I had ticket 716.... They called 717. :smh::smh::smh:

Sigh. On to the next one

Anybody get an update from Crooked Tongues? I'm not very confident that my order is going to stand. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Reseller trading shoes after snatching your size right in front of you for a fee. That's some bull ****. I'd take his pic and flood boards with it and the story.

These look so damn good on feet, I'm glad I didn't sleep!!!

You forgot to post your pic...
nike-lebron-x-denim-on-feet.jpg

Lebron+James+Troll+Face.jpg

Last edited:
You guys with stores near you like, villla, HOH, and mom and pop shops are very lucky.  For nike QS release, its online or die for me over.  Closest HOH is about an hour and a half away.  Only releases I get near me are crap Jordans, sigh.  

so resell for them is going to be over 600?

people were trying to sell em outside of a shop right after they bought the denims
laugh.gif

so resell for them is going to be over 600?

people were trying to sell em outside of a shop right after they bought the denims :lol:

Young boy told me he wanted $600 for the the denims this morning like he was cutting me a deal, because according to him the corks are going for 1200....

Except I just bought a pair for half that last week.

So I'll wait lol

the more pictures i see, the more effort i should've put into trying to get these. oh well...on to the next

im super tight... i went back to sleep after copping x2 from shelf life @ 400 a pop bc it was getting late and looking like a wrap..

i wake up a few minutes ago and find out mercer was selling until 1pm, some people waiting for extra pairs at nike nyc scored and shoe palace dropped them for 300... now im tight. real tight.

i didnt even get my size i needed a 13 and got 10 and 12. im hoping because these arent for ball and they are more similar to the cork that i might be able to squeeze that 12 but the reality is i probably wont. the plan was flip the 10 so that my 12 comes out to retail.... now i think im going to have to just sell both and be denim-less just like the corks. (had a 9 and sold now i cant find my size)

honestly i dont even want to find a trade because i would have to ship which is gonna cost me more bread.

its a long shot but hopefully either a) these fit or b) i can size swap that 12.

anyone know how these fit? i wear 13 in regular x's, i keep em unlaced and my foot slides out the back slightly.

im hoping because denims have no padding that i will manage with a 12 so long as its an "every once in a while" shoe. which it is.

any leads or info? tight. my mans told me my 13 was sitting on shoe palace for a minuteeeee.

im happy to got SOMETHING but im more concerned about my size rather than reselling for profit.

Young boy told me he wanted $600 for the the denims this morning like he was cutting me a deal, because according to him the corks are going for 1200....

Except I just bought a pair for half that last week.

So I'll wait lol
he thinks corks go for 1200?
laugh.gif

i can find denims for 400 but that's still a bit pricey for me.

Just copped for $400 didn't want to but prices will only rise and these were must haves for me. I'm done until December.

I wasn't after this release but was wondering was anybody successful on NDC placing an order manual only?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom