Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I got my pair of Denims from SP. I personally liked the way they released without saying anything even about them releasing at all and at a random time. Made it fair but I will admit that it sucks I had to drop 300 for a shoe that retailed 180. I'm in it to rock, not to make a dude only eat top ramen for a week, so finding it under resale makes it worth it to me, especially since this one of this years top releases (obviously my opinion). Congrats to everyone that got a pair, I want to see some more on feet!

In the world of re-sellers, what do you think is a fair price for a size 13? Trying to weigh my options...

Few M&P stores in NYC still have nearly FSR's of these. Get Set on 37th and 8th had a few left yesterday. They wanted 350 earlier in the week and now wanted 500. I just walked away shaking my head. I told the dude working that I knew earlier they charged 350 and he told me that it was always 500. I just chuckled.

How do you rank these Denims with all time best lebrons? I'm sure most will say Southbeach 8. Will these go down as all time classics?

1. SOUTH BEACH 9
2. RED CARPET 7
3. SOUTH BEACH 8
4. FIRST RING/CRAMP GAME LEBRON 9
5. DENIM 10
6. BRED 3
7. PURE PLATINUM 10
8. BRED 4
9. WHITE/NAVY 2
10. MIAMI NIGHT 9

Camping for 3 days? No.

:lol: I don't think having beach chairs relaxing since Wednesday in the lawn at Panera Bread constitutes as "camping".

This is where I was referring to when I said the line started.

From what I hear he and his ppl left with 7-10 pairs.

If they put in those 50+ hours of waiting all I can do is salute them.

So I would assume these Denims are a little more sturdy and wearable compared to the Corks (people saying they chip and its fragile etc)? Also.....anyone think these were slightly more widely available than expected for being a QS quickstrike?

Got an email from end confirming my order will be shipped out soon.

Funmy i had 2 pairs in my cart and i actually removed one pair before checking out.... I only needed one pair so im good :pimp:

So I would assume these Denims are a little more sturdy and wearable compared to the Corks (people saying they chip and its fragile etc)? Also.....anyone think these were slightly more widely available than expected for being a QS quickstrike?

The numbers might be slightly higher, but probably not by much. But the denims were released at more places, but with less pairs at each.

It was known that these would be more available than the Corks were.

YEP. SPECIFICALLY, ME.
laugh.gif
HATTTTTTTTTED ON YOU to the tune of 15k
nthat.gif

Now he's selling stickers for "raffles" and "giveaways"

Karma.

The numbers might be slightly higher, but probably not by much. But the denims were released at more places, but with less pairs at each.
When I went to pick up my pair at HOH I was talking to the guy and he said they got 24 pairs. I agree with you.

I feel like there's 40 percent more pairs of denims vs the corks cause all the places I know of around here in SoCal got around 2 FSR's vs's the corks 1 FSR and there are also a few other spots that got denims but didn't get corks.

Back
Top Bottom