Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Rant against NikeTown Chicago - I went yesterday about 30 minutes before the RSVP window closed and there were about 15-20 of us waiting for unclaimed pairs. We were all standing in front of the line to check out. Not a single employee asked us to move or make any formal announcement. Manager comes out after the window has closed, and says there are extra pairs, but due to us lining up in the store that they cannot sell them today and do not know when they will be able to sell. 

I continue to call yesterday afternoon and all I keep getting is follow us on Twitter bs. I go this morning right when they opened and was told the same Twitter bs. They will not give a peep of when, where, what ... anything.

They need to get a system down for the extra pairs.
How are you ranting about not getting an unclaimed pair?

The employees got those dawg,

and tbh I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

What would be the perks of working at a Niketown if I can't even get the unclaimed RSVP's?

I just gave up on the Denim's... I was in Foot Locker yesterday though and saw these still in stock though... this was a good consolation prize... I don't even **** with LeBron's too heavy. I got the P.S. Elite 9's and now these. Love this colorway though.

View media item 465289

I just gave up on the Denim's... I was in Foot Locker yesterday though and saw these still in stock though... this was a good consolation prize... I don't even **** with LeBron's too heavy. I got the P.S. Elite 9's and now these. Love this colorway though.
exactly what nike wants to happen lol. people strike out and get a consolation prize buying from the same brand on a release that hasn't sold out. marketing at its finest.

exactly what nike wants to happen lol. people strike out and get a consolation prize buying from the same brand on a release that hasn't sold out. marketing at its finest.
LOL. Well they got me... I was shopping all day trying to find some other shoe's to suffice cause I definitely didn't want any other LeBron's but then I tried these on and I had to get them. 

I'll wait for the LeBron XI's in the fall now.

I am looking for a sz 11 if any one can assist. Please PM me. 

Sorry about my earlier post, I was looking to buy not looking to sell

$190 for the Jades and $200 for the Pure Platinums, both DS. Should I bite?
I mean, you're paying $10 too much for the Platinums, kinda weird that he/she has them priced like that but yes, if you can't find them around you I think that's pretty fair

Last edited:
I mean, you're paying $10 too much for the Platinums, kinda weird that he/she has them priced like that but yes, if you can't find them around you I think that's pretty fair

Honestly, I haven't looked around the Seattle area yet. I'm assuming stores are out of them, but I'll have a look-see and make a few calls just in case. They'll be my first two Lebron Xs.

Honestly, I haven't looked around the Seattle area yet. I'm assuming stores are out of them, but I'll have a look-see and make a few calls just in case. They'll be my first two Lebron Xs.
You'll be VERY lucky to find the Jades but there is a good chance that you find some Platinums sitting around.  But ya, like it was mentioned with the tax, you're getting a great deal....unless you're getting raped with shipping lol

I plan on picking up the Superhero Elites and those raspberry plum lows or whatever they're called and then I'm going to be done with the X's

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over the denims. The black mint colorway is the best Lebron of the year. 

Camping for 3 days? No.

laugh.gif
I don't think having beach chairs relaxing since Wednesday in the lawn at Panera Bread constitutes as "camping".
Aint that you're city, bro? You gotta take the L sometimes, I know I do, many a time, in L.A.

Sad thing is..they're all 30 plus. Now we wait for the "ego" when he finds out we dont agree with him thinking he's doing it. 
laugh.gif

I plan on picking up the Superhero Elites and those raspberry plum lows or whatever they're called and then I'm going to be done with the X's
I'm with you on the raspberry....I want those BAD.   There is a size 8, 9 and 10 on soleawesome, I'd jump on them for that price if they were in my size because I really don't want to wait until mid September lol.  Soooo, if anyone comes across an 11, please remember this post  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom