Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm
Worried, mine still says started, and they haven't responded to my email :/
Join the club I have paid for one order, my CT account history has 3 orders for separate amounts, and I received a confirmation for one order for $0.  Customer service has told me my order is secure, but that is it.  I really don't have much hope, but getting a tracking number would make my day.

I was the checking the SNS site all night. They had 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 and a 11. Couldn't add though and sizes were disappearing, probably just sold them private link or instore. 
Yea they had full size run leasing up until early this morning. Then I started noticing sizes disappear. A guy in their twitter posted pics of exchanged emails. Very shady to say the least... Very different wording from what was posted on their website.

Join the club I have paid for one order, my CT account history has 3 orders for separate amounts, and I received a confirmation for one order for $0.  Customer service has told me my order is secure, but that is it.  I really don't have much hope, but getting a tracking number would make my day.
I'm
Worried, mine still says started, and they haven't responded to my email :/
I am in uk, so maybe CT shipped to UK first then internationaly

i Order The denim 1hour after the denim in CT listed

so if you succsesful until you get the order number

i think you guys will get the item
happy.gif

Not just the retros anymore ... self-defense shootinghttp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/shooter-kills-robber-self-defense-while-waiting-line-215135252.html

I was the checking the SNS site all night. They had 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 and a 11. Couldn't add though and sizes were disappearing, probably just sold them private link or instore. 
stalked this site for days. emailed them and sizes were meant to be added but they just kept disappearing without ever being able to add to cart. they shouldnt have said they would put online if they were going to sell again instore today grrrrr

same as well gosh - check out only to be emailed that not going online!

Technical Support  (Wellgosh)

Jun 23 20:11 (BST)

Hi Tim

That release wont be going online I'm afraid.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

All the best

Justin
Technical Support
Wellgosh

POST - 6-12 working days  

Item
Sku
Qty
Subtotal
Nike Lebron X Ext Denim QS Navy 
LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_COLOR
Nvy
LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_SIZE
UK 8 597806400-Nvy-8 1 $178.41 
Subtotal $178.41 
Shipping & Handling $38.15 
Grand Total $216.56 
Thank you for your recent web order with Wellgosh.com. 
Unfortunately your order has been cancelled due to this item being unavailable at this moment in time.
Please accept our apology for the confusion.
Best regards, Wellgosh. 
Thank you, Wellgosh

Last edited:
Wow was really a fan when I saw the pics but those look pretty hideous on his feet. Hopefully its the angle or bad lighting or something.

Back
Top Bottom