Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Denims. Blessed to have them.

abkr.jpg

My 10s. One more pair needed & I'm done.

xmfc.jpg

Yea they had full size run leasing up until early this morning. Then I started noticing sizes disappear. A guy in their twitter posted pics of exchanged emails. Very shady to say the least... Very different wording from what was posted on their website.
Very very shady. They did this with the Le Coq Macarons as well. I am thinking they have a backdoor link for personal friends to purchase. The funny thing is, they said they had 15 pairs online and sold out in a second without an add to cart button appearing!

HILARIOUS!!! I love Nike Chicago's bravado. For the last two days they've been telling people they've been waiting to hear from corporate how they would handle the remaining denims. Today they say they sold out yesterday. They did FCFS, LMAO!!!

HILARIOUS!!! I love Nike Chicago's bravado. For the last two days they've been telling people they've been waiting to hear from corporate how they would handle the remaining denims. Today they say they sold out yesterday. They did FCFS, LMAO!!!
Wonder what time they did it. I went right when they opened yesterday and they told me to keep checking Twitter. Obviously, they never posted on Twitter.

Very very shady. They did this with the Le Coq Macarons as well. I am thinking they have a backdoor link for personal friends to purchase. The funny thing is, they said they had 15 pairs online and sold out in a second without an add to cart button appearing!
yea pairs started disappearing at like 6 est this morning, i had alerts setup, they kept disappearing and no add to cart ever.  I thought they'd wait until their store opened at noon, by then only few sizes then sold out.  lot of salt from people here, would've liked to gotten that 11 but oh well.  Imagine owning one of these shops, if you sell all of your product online your community won't want to shop with you, and vice versa.

NikeChi is shady when it comes to leftover pairs. 

NikeChi is shady when it comes to leftover pairs. 
They did FCFS on the LBJ MVPs right after the window ended a few weeks ago. After that I have been trying to get unclaimed (WTKD, Denims) and it seems that FCFS after the window closes is not happening anymore.

Last edited:
They did FCFS on the LBJ MVPs right after the window ended a few weeks ago. After that I have been trying to get unclaimed (WTKD, Denims) and it seems that FCFS after the window closes is not happening anymore.
They randomly do whatever the hell they want to. They tell you one thing, then turn around and do the exact opposite of what they said they were going to. 

They randomly do whatever the hell they want to. They tell you one thing, then turn around and do the exact opposite of what they said they were going to. 
i wonder why there were extra?  lots of the services were sending refunds, then went back and manually checked to find out they had gotten confirmations....

the service i used didn't announce anything like that, so i wonder if they manually checked em all.

i'd be upset if my name was on that list.

Back
Top Bottom