jergens+ultra+healing.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG  

Edited for Klack:

Did these quick, just basic upper/midsole/airbag changes
laugh.gif
my PS skills can only take me so far.

smokin.gif
  Thank you sir. 

It would be game over for my wallet if NikeID put out a suede option.

Just received my pair today. I was crapping myself because i had to go a half size smaller than normal but they fit well. 1 toebox slightly precreased and 1 mark on the plastic on 1 shoe at the side.. anyone  know if its possible to remove the scratch? im guessing its not but thought id ask. Over all just very happy that they fit fine, ill take the precrease and mark no probs.

tried to take a photo but its really hard to see as its down the side of the diamond, you can see it white ish here..certain angles is a lot worse than others, cant really see it from the top-

Just received my pair today. I was crapping myself because i had to go a half size smaller than normal but they fit well. 1 toebox slightly precreased and 1 mark on the plastic on 1 shoe at the side.. anyone  know if its possible to remove the scratch? im guessing its not but thought id ask. Over all just very happy that they fit fine, ill take the precrease and mark no probs.

tried to take a photo but its really hard to see as its down the side of the diamond, you can see it white ish here..certain angles is a lot worse than others, cant really see it from the top-

View media item 466575

C'mon son, if you're gonna wear them then how exactly are you gonna be impacted by such a minor blemish?

Struck out in the RSVP Las Vegas Niketown twit. Didn't try nikestore online; forgot about it. First time in long while I did not cop through Twitter. This sucks. Lol. I had been hawking those denims since the beginning. Oh well, next up...

C'mon son, if you're gonna wear them then how exactly are you gonna be impacted by such a minor blemish?
Thats why im not sweating, but it does look worse in person. certain angles when the lights hit it etc its bright white down the scratch compared to the rest of it. but its all good, no need to act like that. i dragged my feet up a kerb with my bred 11s and scratch the **** out of the patent leather, i know how it goes  but i like to keep mine as fresh as possible.

LMAO at the Yahoo comments. 
roll.gif

As A BLACK MAN I ABSOLUTELY HATE READING THESE TYPE OF STORIES!!! It is humiliating on so many levels. (1) The shoes are made in China where the workers are paid slave wages by Nike, (about $1.00 - $2.00) a day, that right $20-$40 a month. The shoes probably cost $10-$20 to make, MAX, and yet people line up for them a pay $200+.
As a middle aged man who works in the business world it really distresses me that the very people who covet these shoes don't own a single pair of leather dress shoes, or a white shirt that is to be tucked in, or own a tie much less know how to TIE a TIE! I attend funerals and the young men walk in with hanging off your butt jeans and ......tennis shoes, WHAT???? No suit, no sport coat, not even the aforementioned clean pressed tucked in white shirt. It's funny, but during the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's, though there were obstacles for our community, we still always had a level of dignity, pride, and self respect. Those days are long gone and it makes me very sad!
I was in line for almost 10 min buying my work boots at sears no one bothered me? Oh yeah WORK BOOTS!
Only complete morons line up to buy shoes of any kind.
This is why I laugh at people when they talk about how bad the economy is. We have $200 for a pair of shoes and willing to wait hours for the right to give up the $200 to get them.

lol this must be in calli
lebron line up

I just can't imagine asking my girlfriend/wife/lady friend to do that ish. You can see one girl fall, and guys are still running. Dudes just don't care and only try to get theirs. Her face at 2:56 had me rollin though I'm sorry. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I just can't imagine asking my girlfriend/wife/lady friend to do that ish. You can see one girl fall, and guys are still running. Dudes just don't care and only try to get theirs. Her face at 2:56 had me rollin though I'm sorry. 
roll.gif
Asians haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom