Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My problem with the Lows of the Lebron line is...

They all feel the same on foot

even with upgrades in tech they all perform the same

and they all pretty much hold the same silhouette

Yes I occasionally ball in Lebron lows.  Just not a fan of how the Kobe's feel on foot...

however looking forward to some of the "creative" colorways that come out going forward...

Buying GRs after the they go on sale is just good business IMO, unless it's a pair that I absolutely must have. I'm with the anti-hype movement, but some of us are forgetting how all this started. Exclusivity has been apart of shoe culture way before Nike (and other brands to a lesser extent) started taking advantage of it. The only difference is that back then, the community/ individual decided what was hot/coveted and now all the hype is predetermined by Nike by limiting numbers. With that said it's not like no one buys GRs, in fact Kobe, KD and LeBron GR releases seem to do really well down here; the only GR that sits forever are AJs.

I hear you...I just feel like everybody is afraid of being "labeled." These guys over here don't wanna buy GRs because they only want "heat" and those guys over there don't wanna buy Limited releases because they don't wanna be "hypebeast." Then this crowd frowns at certain shoes or color ways because Jordan, Penny, Barkley or whoever didn't actually play in them...It's all too much and has us straying away from the true true essence which is wearing cool @ss shoes that we legitimately love lol

Look at that.. confirmed the whole bottom half of the shoe is the 9s
yup...nike does this every now and then but sadly ur right pretty much the 9 low and along with the exposed flywire contributes to the reason why im not interested in this series IMO

Thanks guys for the tips he's a hollister addict so he has tons of stuff to match but you know how parents are and hate loud shoes and swear nothing matches with anything even though he wears a uniform to school but I can see royal blue and even red even though it would be loud matching with the volts.

Finally got me a pair of corks for what I feel is an ok price. Was in So cal over the weekend and walked right into foot locker at the Beverly center and copped the settings with no problems. Wouldn't wait for them to go on sale. Waited for multiple Lebron sigs for a dolphin cw to not just be a sample or friends family release. Wouldn't chance waiting for a sale just picked them up.

at least post a pic of real SBs

i swear every lebron thread goes way off topic

Last edited:
Buying GRs after the they go on sale is just good business IMO, unless it's a pair that I absolutely must have. I'm with the anti-hype movement, but some of us are forgetting how all this started. Exclusivity has been apart of shoe culture way before Nike (and other brands to a lesser extent) started taking advantage of it. The only difference is that back then, the community/ individual decided what was hot/coveted and now all the hype is predetermined by Nike by limiting numbers. With that said it's not like no one buys GRs, in fact Kobe, KD and LeBron GR releases seem to do really well down here; the only GR that sits forever are AJs.

I agree with you on buying what you want at the lowest price possible, but u don't know where you live. AJs and foams are the only things that sells out here in Tampa and the surrounding area. I can literally walk into several store and pick up Christmas lebrons, Kobe's, and kds. I can still find the 5's though.

Last edited:
Top 5 Lebrons imo

1. NYC Graffiti Lebron IV
2. Birthday Lebron IV
3. Champioship Lebron IX
4. Dunkman Lebron VII
5. White/Black/Red Lebron III

Finally got me a pair of corks for what I feel is an ok price. Was in So cal over the weekend and walked right into foot locker at the Beverly center and copped the settings with no problems. Wouldn't wait for them to go on sale. Waited for multiple Lebron sigs for a dolphin cw to not just be a sample or friends family release. Wouldn't chance waiting for a sale just picked them up.

A BigBrandon sighting.... :smokin

Where you been at, Dawg? And dope pick up.

Last edited:
Someone please explain to me why this guys opinion is a big deal? ^^^. Just because he supposedly thinks corks are the best shoe ever, than let him. It's everyone's own opinion!

Back
Top Bottom