Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Some of those lebrons are fire!!

Hypebeasts make the sneakergame

When you post I question if your an intentional troll who is really just posting to piss people off or if you really just don't know any better.

So let me explain to you how this works, corks were probably the biggest hype release so far this year but what you need to understand is that its over, there are going to be more releases. People that got corks are happy, people that missed out have moved on.

If you've got some dope pics of corks, post em otherwise nobody cares how many pairs you have or don't have.

NO NO NO !!!!
View media item 309546
Thts the best lebron ever in YOUR opinion.................
View media item 309548
View media item 309552
View media item 309566
View media item 309569
View media item 309570
View media item 309573
View media item 309582
View media item 309584
View media item 309599
just to name a few, now go hype ur corks sumwhere else (nice shoe but jus puttn this guy in his place cuz i know hes a hypebeast)
#killthebeast #killthehype

What are the last ones?

Last edited:
Bred V1 8s, Dunkman 8s, most of the 7s, Bred 4s, most 3s, elite 9s, Cannons, Miami nights, China 9s, just to name a few that are better than the corks, corks aren't even in my top 5 10s

Someone please explain to me why this guys opinion is a big deal? ^^^. Just because he supposedly thinks corks are the best shoe ever, than let him. It's everyone's own opinion!

Sure I'll explain. You only need to say something ONCE to get your point across. After 2,3,4 times you're just being a nuisance.

DUH OF COURSE LEBRON 9 BIG BANG, I never seen a shoe that look good inside and out like the big bang. Favorite lebrons out of my collection

terrible, add svsm away 8, and the red and black championship 9s

Those are the best LeBrons IMO. I'd put the Corks in my LeBron top 10, but probably not in the top 5.

oh what the heck, everyone loves lists

1. LeBron IX P.S. Elite "Championship"
2. LeBron X "Gold Medal"
3. LeBron VII "All Star"
4. LeBron VIII "James Dean"
5. LeBron IV OSU away
6. Lebron VIII "South Beach"
7. Lebron II "All Star"
8. LeBron X "Cork"
9. LeBron IV "New York"
10. LeBron IX P.S. Elite "Miami Vice"

Those are the best LeBrons IMO. I'd put the Corks in my LeBron top 10, but probably not in the top 5.

oh what the heck, everyone loves lists

1. LeBron IX P.S. Elite "Championship"
2. LeBron X "Gold Medal"
3. LeBron VII "All Star"
4. LeBron VIII "James Dean"
5. LeBron IV OSU away
6. Lebron VIII "South Beach"
7. Lebron II "All Star"
8. LeBron X "Cork"
9. LeBron IV "New York"
10. LeBron IX P.S. Elite "Miami Vice"
no lebron lll's?

i agree with the consensus that the corks are definetely not the top lebron of all tiem, not even close. Even if we r discussing non PE lebrons, its still not even close. Also, been away for a few days, whats going on with those brown suede lebrons? They look better than corks IMO

Last edited:
Stephen Curry wore LeBron X ID's tonight against the Knicks

View media item 309889stephen curry wearing nike id lebron x's 10's, steph, golden state warriors, balling, playing in, nba basketball sneakers kicks, king gsw nyk

Last edited:
no lebron lll's?

i agree with the consensus that the corks are definetely not the top lebron of all tiem, not even close. Even if we r discussing non PE lebrons, its still not even close. Also, been away for a few days, whats going on with those brown suede lebrons? They look better than corks IMO

Let me be clear about something (channelling my inner Stephen A.) there are some nice LeBron III's out there, but that model just isn't big time.

Last edited:
King James' silver, platinum, red LeBron X P.E.'s with area 72 graphic, player exclusive bron nike miami heat sneaker kicks wearing
nthat.gif
 Best colorway if those drop.

Let me be clear about something (channelling my inner Stephen A.) there are some nice LeBron III's out there, but that model just isn't big time.
to each his own but those were my first pair of nikes so i gotta include them in my list

Last edited:
Pretty sure all the shoes LeBron wears have the jeweled swoosh, even the ones that have released without.
nah only his PE's got the jeweled swoosh. He rocked the all star games and they had a regular swoosh, and i think the homes also.

nah only his PE's got the jeweled swoosh. He rocked the all star games and they had a regular swoosh, and i think the homes also.
Looks like the Breds and Xmas' were jeweled, Lavas weren't.  Couldn't tell on Carbons or Prisms.

Back
Top Bottom