Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

kill urself

(does no1 else share the hatred of hypebeasts like i do?!!??!! how did no1 else catch this comment)
r u sure youre not a hypebeast yourself? for the last 2 months tell me which shoes you have bought that wasnt hyped up? tell me which of those you didnt post about months ahead saying "insta coped" "im buying two pairs" etc etc....EVERYONE is a HYPEBEAST!!

r u sure youre not a hypebeast yourself? for the last 2 months tell me which shoes you have bought that wasnt hyped up? tell me which of those you didnt post about months ahead saying "insta coped" "im buying two pairs" etc etc....EVERYONE is a HYPEBEAST!!
mean.gif

Looks like the Breds and Xmas' were jeweled, Lavas weren't.  Couldn't tell on Carbons or Prisms.
oh i didnt notice that. are u sure u didnt confuse the pressures with the black/reds? cuz the pressures have a jeweled swoosh while the other doesnt

Are they serious???... 
embarassed.gif

Is it the real thing?...

H O W   M U C H ? ? ?... 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
The funny part is, they look almost exact to some of the very first fake X's that pictures surfaced of with CF on them.  It makes you wonder if employees inside leak things to the companies that make the fakes so they can try and replicate them from the jump.

The funny part is, they look almost exact to some of the very first fake X's that pictures surfaced of with CF on them.  It makes you wonder if employees inside leak things to the companies that make the fakes so they can try and replicate them from the jump.

Exactly, when I first saw the picture I figured they were fakes. This design was ugly when I saw it on fakes months ago, I'll reserve judgement until better pics surface but I'm not impressed.

Looks like a sample of the armorposite that's gonna be on the XIs. Probably will pass on the Elites(slap some carbon fiber/foamposite? and increase the price and call them Elites?, **** with that laziness) and just get ready for the XIs because the price on those gonna be :x too.

Last edited:
That def. does NOT happen.

When samples are sent to the factories in early look see sample stages Tech Paks are basically copied and stolen and sent to different "after hour" factories and reproduction occurs...

You will often see early versions of footwear replicated instead of late final samples as they want a jump on stuff.

Unless its Air Randy

i agree i dont think tht the pic posted^^ are the elites but it is a possibility, cant wait to see REAL CONFIRMED pics of the elites but the carbon fiber inserts would look good on this colorway

Last edited:
The new tongue material looks interesting.  Will be interested to see if they changed the toe and the vent on the front of the shoe on these elites. 

Man Hairston is catching heat on this one! :lol: Can't lie, I thought it was funny too. He actually went to 1 of my high school's rival schools. He was nice in high school; averaged like 23ppg & 10reb and won VA player of the year as a junior. Too bad he is undersized and hasn't really blossomed at Duke though.

I'm still patiently waiting to grab the Homes in the near future. Just grabbed the cloaks and got my eye on the 13s this weekend. Too bad my area hasn't dropped the Homes from $180 yet though :nerd:

Last edited:
Man Hairston is catching heat on this one! :lol: Can't lie, I thought it was funny too. He actually went to 1 of my high school's rival schools. He was nice in high school; averaged like 23ppg & 10reb and won VA player of the year as a junior. Too bad he is undersized and hasn't really blossomed at Duke though.

I'm still patiently waiting to grab the Homes in the near future. Just grabbed the cloaks and got my eye on the 13s this weekend. Too bad my area hasn't dropped the Homes from $180 yet though :nerd:

I got my homes for $160 shipped. There was a deal for $140 shipped the other day. Pay attention to kicks deals.

Back
Top Bottom