Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

help you decide to buy? or help you looking for a pair of denim around 350-400?
lol... glad you got the upper hand.. nice man. Not bad price neither.  I think I'm going to change my size now... 8.5 
roll.gif

Thanks bro... Cool dude alredy shipped em out to me.... :rofl: at your size comments

Y'all gotta show some common sense. Seriously.

You know it's not buying selling trading outside of the classified section but post stuff like

PM me and I'll size swap with you.

Really tho? Like there is no discrete in that and screams give me an infraction.

Y'all gotta show some common sense. Seriously.

You know it's not buying selling trading outside of the classified section but post stuff like

PM me and I'll size swap with you.

Really tho? Like there is no discrete in that and screams give me an infraction.

Can't even believe that's serious. I'm not selling anything nor making a penny. NEITHER sizes are mine and was doing so specifically to help said person in need. What a joke.

First cw of the lows i actually like but i like to nitpick that it could've been better. Blue on the top section of the midsole and the lower half white wouldn't make the midsole as bulky. White toe box swoosh to contrast with the red swoosh.

Well took care of my customs thing. CT sent it through some shipping company Ive never heard of called IBC. they held up my package until i paid it. supposed to be here in 2 business days now.
Was $19 for duties and another $5 for "IBC charges". Never had a package held up before and have ordered about 10 things from Uk sites and always pay the customs charges later.
So much for FREE shipping. ********.
WTF

Back
Top Bottom