Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just found a dude on the local Craigslist who was willing to trade his CORKS for my DENIMS.....
Then he hit me with "you needa add $400 on top"..
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Well caved in and I'm about to cop the denims. Will be my first pair of the 10's, hopefully I can stay out of the shoe forums like I used to and keep my shoe addiction in check :lol:

Mental note to myself never take the brown laces out of the Denims again! It's taking me forever to get them back in! I'm glad I only took them out of one shoe smh

How do shoes that sell out INSTANTLY end up in the outlets? Kudos to those that are able to cop in Portland. I'm just wondering where the shoes are coming from?

How do shoes that sell out INSTANTLY end up in the outlets? Kudos to those that are able to cop in Portland. I'm just wondering where the shoes are coming from?
Cancelled orders and returns happen a lot more often than people know.  There is also a large segment of the population that doesn't want to understand or care that theres a secondary market for the shoes they pay retail for.  Sometimes they just want their money back.

I'd also like to think that pairs that sit in europe and other parts of the world in nike stores just don't sit there forever.

Last edited:
Anybody have the black and gold laces from the Home Elite that they're looking to get rid of?? PM please. Thanks!

Cancelled orders and returns happen a lot more often than people know.  There is also a large segment of the population that doesn't want to understand or care that theres a secondary market for the shoes they pay retail for.  Sometimes they just want their money back.

I'd also like to think that pairs that sit in europe and other parts of the world in nike stores just don't sit there forever.

Take This For What It's Worth, But A Friend With Nike Told Me A Year Or So Ago That Nike Has In Mind To Potentially Shut Down Their Larger Retail Locations Like Niketowns And Funnel That Business Thru Their Outlet Stores While Focusing On More Of Their "Brand Experience" Stores. This Could Be Their Way Of Getting Into That Routine :nerd:

Again Take This For What You Will :wink:

Can't Wait to see what the Hazelnut CW looks like against the Corks! ... any1 have the Hazelnuts already .. just wanted to see the Color match up on both ... I still can't decide w/the denims which laces? The the leather laces had to go on the corks though... 

Last edited:
Take This For What It's Worth, But A Friend With Nike Told Me A Year Or So Ago That Nike Has In Mind To Potentially Shut Down Their Larger Retail Locations Like Niketowns And Funnel That Business Thru Their Outlet Stores While Focusing On More Of Their "Brand Experience" Stores. This Could Be Their Way Of Getting Into That Routine
nerd.gif

Again Take This For What You Will
wink.gif
i believe this because nike town toronto is closing and they  are replacing it with a nike outlet, from what im hearing. 

No NikeTown's in Indiana, but we have an Outlet... so couldn't complain about that... haha 
grin.gif
as long as the outlets receives the same inventory as a nike town would i will be happy lol. I would hate to see such a large nike town (toronto) which receives shoes like corks, denims, galaxy...etc close and get nothing in return. 

Back
Top Bottom