Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Y'all gotta show some common sense. Seriously.

You know it's not buying selling trading outside of the classified section but post stuff like

PM me and I'll size swap with you.

Really tho? Like there is no discrete in that and screams give me an infraction.

Can't even believe that's serious. I'm not selling anything nor making a penny. NEITHER sizes are mine and was doing so specifically to help said person in need. What a joke.

if you cant follow the rules then you wont be part of the community. its pretty simple.

I offered dude camo and olive supreme Air Force 1s and dude laughed at me. Lol

He's an idiot...

an idiot for not wanting the shoes? the risk with trades is the other party has to be interested in the shoes. that doesnt make him an idiot.

edit: but if hes strictly profit and dumb like me, then he is an idiot because he didnt research the incoming shoes before saying no.

Last edited:
I offered dude camo and olive supreme Air Force 1s and dude laughed at me. Lol
You should be glad he did. You wouldve been on the losing end of that trade. If anything, sell your AF1s, cop the Denims and keep the change. 
400 retail for 180 retail and he turned it down? even more, 600 resale for 400 resale and he said no? 
laugh.gif
 maybe he just doesnt like AF1s
Prob a rookie who didn't know any better. I'd take that trade in a heartbeat. I don't like AF1s but I do like to profit when I can.
He's an idiot...
Truth.
laugh.gif

i like em ALOT and the Akrons and the Sonic Yellaz

maybe hernandez should think about the hwc lows, since they will go with his NEW uniform
roll.gif

an idiot for not wanting the shoes? the risk with trades is the other party has to be interested in the shoes. that doesnt make him an idiot.
But if he's trading the Denims he doesnt like/want them either. Why wouldn't you rather have something that can be sold for $600 that you don't like as opposed to something that can be sold for $400 that you don't like? I hate the MVP Lebron's but if I was offered them as a trade for the Corks, which I actually do like, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Apples & Oranges, I know, but you get where I'm coming from. 

Last edited:
Yea was just throwing offers out their to see what he would say. Dude must think he's sitting on a gold mine with those denims.

But if he's trading the Denims he doesnt like/want them either. Why wouldn't you rather have something that can be sold for $600 that you don't like as opposed to something that can be sold for $400 that you don't like? I hate the MVP Lebron's but if I was offered them as a trade for the Corks, which I actually do like, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Apples & Oranges, I know, but you get where I'm coming from. 

Everything you said is legit but you aren't taking 1 thing into consideration.
The market for $600 AF1's is this [______] big while the market for denims is this [__________________________] big.

While your shoe may have more value, if he doesn't want them to wear or doesn't know anyone that wants to buy them then they might as well be all white AF1s.

Ok guy. Was unaware of that ridiculous "rule" of trying to help. Now I know.
It's the Kicks Forums general rules for pretty much every thread, as well as reminded in the first post of this thread in big letters...

That trade makes almost no sense if you can sell the MVPs for 1500, buy some corks for 600 and still have 900 left over...

Well took care of my customs thing. CT sent it through some shipping company Ive never heard of called IBC. they held up my package until i paid it. supposed to be here in 2 business days now.
Was $19 for duties and another $5 for "IBC charges". Never had a package held up before and have ordered about 10 things from Uk sites and always pay the customs charges later.
So much for FREE shipping. ********.
WTF[/quote

I just got the email for tracking by FedEx

Yours wasn't fedex?

Back
Top Bottom