Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just found a dude on the local Craigslist who was willing to trade his CORKS for my DENIMS.....

Then he hit me with "you needa add $400 on top"..

:stoneface:
Settle at $200 if he bites. I highly doubt anyone is doing a 1 for 1 swap at this point, especially someone who pays attention to the market. He can easily flip Corks, find Denims for a decent price, and pocket a few hundred if he wanted to go that route.

I wish they dropped more Xs, one of the best in lebron's line. They are on a really good streak of good models since the 6s. I think the 11s are nice, they look really comfortable and I'm probably gonna cop for next years basketball season.

Scooped these today of my local craigslist for 1bill...
Couldn't be happier just a lil dirty but other than that flawless...

http://www.streetlab.co.uk will have their shipment of Lebron X Denims at 8AM EST, Saturday, July 6th. 1 Pair Per Customer.

Prepare to be frustrated all over again as their site will probably go down, hahah.

Last edited:
That's what people that want attention do bro ....

I don't need attention, bro LOL

I know how NT works. I say the release date on here, for everyone to see and a few things happen.

I'm wrong and I'm flamed for days and days.

or

I'm right and I have to compete with 234234234322 other people (lurkers) for my pair.

So to a few real heads, you know who you are. I'll let you know. But if your rep on here is low, don't waste your time messaging me.

I don't need attention, bro LOL

I know how NT works. I say the release date on here, for everyone to see and a few things happen.

I'm wrong and I'm flamed for days and days.

or

I'm right and I have to compete with 234234234322 other people (lurkers) for my pair.

So to a few real heads, you know who you are. I'll let you know. But if your rep on here is low, don't waste your time messaging me.

You know we live in the world of social media riiiiiiggggght nothing is kept a secret anymore sooner or later some is going to blab on twitter to get there eprops

You know we live in the world of social media riiiiiiggggght nothing is kept a secret anymore sooner or later some is going to blab on twitter to get there eprops

Apparently you weren't around for last year's pack. Dropped outta the sky. Only people in the know were fortunate.

I usually try to avoid the arguing but now I'm annoyed...

Dropped outta the sky?  I'm from a country town in Texas and knew the release details for the pack and was not even an active member of this forum.  You have to compete for your pair? Then what's up with the horrible tagged pictures? Is that your "I intend to buy these, so everyone back off"?

This is just petty....

*cue Morpheus with the "What If I Told You, I Think That I Am The First One To See The Pack"*

lol its all good bro, I don't ebattle. Have a nice day. I'm gonna get back to the money.

You don't ebattle, yet you are acting like a 12 year old kid that has been picked on their entire life. Last years pack release date was on EVERY major for and website so don't act like you are a sneaker GOD and are the only one with knowledge. Unless you have a connect or top of the line bot you will be praying like the other 99%.

Back
Top Bottom