Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Cancelled orders and returns happen a lot more often than people know.  There is also a large segment of the population that doesn't want to understand or care that theres a secondary market for the shoes they pay retail for.  Sometimes they just want their money back.

I'd also like to think that pairs that sit in europe and other parts of the world in nike stores just don't sit there forever.

Take This For What It's Worth, But A Friend With Nike Told Me A Year Or So Ago That Nike Has In Mind To Potentially Shut Down Their Larger Retail Locations Like Niketowns And Funnel That Business Thru Their Outlet Stores While Focusing On More Of Their "Brand Experience" Stores. This Could Be Their Way Of Getting Into That Routine :nerd:

Again Take This For What You Will :wink:

I'm praying they involve outlets with more heat. I have 4 outlets and a clearance store in Orlando and no damn Niketown.

Need those hazelnuts in my life - lets hope I get luckier than I did with the denims.

Resellers still not coming south of 4 bills...smh. Bout ready to toss the towel in

hazelnuts and mints dropped here in oz yesterday 

re sellers have them on ebay allready 
mean.gif

they pumped the au price up to $319 which is one of the most expensive lebron shoes here 

the elites last year and this year were $299au this year 

Doesn't seem like $250 will be the retail price.
Put in Raffle @ our Local Shop that always charges the MSRP and these will be $250. Also SR was from 8-13 and they had 14's on the Denims... assuming more limited too esp w/price increase, but my roommate is a 14 so he has to rely only on NDC... but best of luck getting them. I would say w/out a doubt it will be $250 for NikeTowns, HOH's and Boutiques. 

hazelnuts and mints dropped here in oz yesterday 
re sellers have them on ebay allready :smh:
they pumped the au price up to $319 which is one of the most expensive lebron shoes here 
the elites last year and this year were $299au this year 

So it has begun. Hope I get a pair

Not fond of that $250 asking price on these Suede EXTs. Figured they would be $180. I guess Suede on sneakers are premium now....but Denim ain't.

I'd wait to hear official confirmation before anyone worries about ANY price.  Right now it sounds like resellers are trying to push "It's going to retail for $250 so this is why you should let me rape you for $700+ on ebay".  IMO, There is absolutely no reason that the next two should retail for a different price than the Denims.

700 championship packs releasing, 100 promo sample packs floating around.

MSRP on the Hazelnuts SHOULD be $180, but you never know.. Cork had $305 MSRP tag on the box..

Back
Top Bottom