Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All the people who think last year's pack had a release date...you're right...it did. About a week before it dropped.

Go back and check articles on it, especially the one from SC.

Last edited:
Theres no reason to stress about this pack. You can basically make the Elite on NikeiD and the lows are garbage.

Only the Lionhead hat is cool but that will be probably come out at some outlet down the line

I think you may just be underestimating these "lurkers"......they need an hour TOPS to have their bots or connects ready to pounce on a release

When I hear 'dropped out of the sky', I think of them on the site & ready to purchase without any announcement.  Kind of like how they did the multi-color flyknits in the middle of the night today.

Last edited:
All the people who think last year's pack had a release date...you're right...it did. About a week before it dropped.

Go back and check articles on it, especially the one from SC.

No need to post the hint at all then to be honest. Someone will spill the info eventually.

That's what people that want attention do bro ....

I don't need attention, bro LOL

I know how NT works. I say the release date on here, for everyone to see and a few things happen.

I'm wrong and I'm flamed for days and days.

or

I'm right and I have to compete with 234234234322 other people (lurkers) for my pair.

So to a few real heads, you know who you are. I'll let you know. But if your rep on here is low, don't waste your time messaging me.
What's the point of posting that "info" about the championship pack if you didn't want attention or your inbox to be blown up with hundreds of pms?

This pack will be extremely hard to get due to the high demand, extremely limited quantities and the RSVP snipers and bots if Nike even goes that route for this release. Supposedly knowing the release date ahead of time isn't going to make getting this pack any easier. And it looks like you've already locked down a pair so you're straight.

Anyone wanting more info about the pack will just have to wait 'til JM or another reputable source drops it. Otherwise I think it's a good guess that this year's pack will drop sometime in August, seeing that that is when last year's pack released.

my whole intent was to go ahead and let down most of you hoping for a wide release. Very limited. More time usually = more numbers. Closer release date = fewer numbers.

Sorry if I rustled some jimmies. I've already hooked a few NT members up with the intel, so I'm not holding out. Just not handing it out to everyone :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
What's the point of posting that "info" about the championship pack if you didn't want attention or your inbox to be blown up with hundreds of pms?

This pack will be extremely hard to get due to the high demand, extremely limited quantities and the RSVP snipers and bots if Nike even goes that route for this release. Supposedly knowing the release date ahead of time isn't going to make getting this pack any easier. And it looks like you've already locked down a pair so you're straight.

Anyone wanting more info about the pack will just have to wait 'til JM or another reputable source drops it. Otherwise I think it's a good guess that this year's pack will drop sometime in August, seeing that that is when last year's pack released.

No pair for me, sorry if I came off as arrogant. I was just trying to kill the wide release buzz. Which I was expecting everyone to already understand and know. (Which i'm sure most do)

I don't see a RSVP happening for these outside of FL. Could be wrong, but we'll see.

It's something about the USA I'm just not feelin, and I'm usually always feeling a USA cw...But, them Plums and Watermelons are something else, hopefully I can get both, but if I had to pick one of the 2, I'm goin w/ the Plums

Yea... Somn About Those USA's Seem Off

Never Copped A Low From The Bron Line; But Those Plums And WM's Are Dope

my whole intent was to go ahead and let down most of you hoping for a wide release. Very limited. More time usually = more numbers. Closer release date = fewer numbers.

Sorry if I rustled some jimmies. I've already hooked a few NT members up with the intel, so I'm not holding out. Just not handing it out to everyone :smokin :smokin :smokin

I don't think you got the point on that one

Sorry if I rustled some jimmies. I've already hooked a few NT members up with the intel, so I'm not holding out. Just not handing it out to everyone
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Fair enough.

I don't think anyone who has followed the LeBron line the last few years expected the Championship Pack to be a GR type release.

We all know Nike's MO when it comes to commemorative versions of LeBron's kicks.

Not pack related but do Yall think a size swap for denims and I throw in some invisibility cloak penny 5s is a bad trade? Penny 5s worn 2x

Last edited:
Not pack related but do Yall think a size swap for denims and I throw in some invisibility cloak penny 5s is a bad trade? Penny 5s worn 2x

why not,especially if you don't need the cloaks...I hear that size 13 denims plays hard to get,lol,so act fast is my opinion...

I went today to Champs and I saw that the Pressure Xs were priced at $280! Does anybody know why they increased the price?

Back
Top Bottom