Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sounds like apples to apples to me. Your saying $80 is to much money for a sweater but you are a member of a forum where people buy $200 shoes every week. Yes $200 is 200 but if you can't afford an 80 item you can't afford 80 shoes. You sound salty, broke, and or young. Get your money right son.

Far from that homie. I'm not gonna go tit for tat with you.

All I said was $80=$80 and $200=$200

Makes no difference to me whether it's nike, lacoste, gucci, reebok adidas etc. Money is money.

If that concept goes over your head, then obviously you have bigger problems than how old I am or how much I make.

Btw I'm 34 and I made 6 figs last year. If it matters.

And I never said it was too much, I said it was overpriced. There's a difference, and again if you don't understand that...ehhh whatever man (jay-z voice)

Last edited:
These lebron x's changed the game for me. All I want to pick up are lebrons. Corks are my first pick up of the x's. Loving how Nike is spitting out NSW stuff. Those brown suedes look dope would definitely cop! Passing on the denims though.

I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE THE LEBRON 11 MORE STREAMLINED AND SLEEK LOOKING VERSUS THE BULKY LOOK. THEY ACCOMPLISHED THIS WITH THE LEBRON 9 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 9 BUT HAVE FAILED ON THIS WITH THE LEBRON 10 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 10. THE ELITE AND REGULAR LEBRON 10 LOOK JUST ALIKE. STILL BULKY LOOKING.

These lebron x's changed the game for me. All I want to pick up are lebrons. Corks are my first pick up of the x's. Loving how Nike is spitting out NSW stuff. Those brown suedes look dope would definitely cop! Passing on the denims though.
I was the same way when the 7PS and the 8 V2's came out. My first LeBrons (and honestly one of my favorites) was the Lebron 7 PS in the black and red colorway. Blew me away when I walked in footlocker and saw them. I'm still pissed I passed on the regular 7's, but thats fine now and I can probably still find some pairs out there. I told myself I was going to pass on the X's because I personally don't like the design that much and the backwards swoosh didn't sit right with me, but true enough, my Settings are sitting at the UPS warehouse in Doraville waiting for delivery tomorrow. Every time I say I'm out, I get pulled back in by a bomb colorway. I thought the 9's were atrocious until I saw the China's (which I missed). Still I copped the Cool Greys and Swingmans and have been satisfied since. My modest collection of Lebrons consist of: 7PS, 8 V2 Cool Grey, 8 V2 Entourage, Swingman and Cool Grey 9's, and now the Settings. Hopefully the 11's are worth the hype I'm sure they'll receive.

Thread jumped...nothing but nonsense walls of text.
mean.gif

Gave up trying to catch up pages ago.
Sup guys, not a total shoe fiend like I used to be, but joined the forums (after being a lurker for a bit) to share some shots of my Volts.  Shoe is strictly a court shoe for me, won't touch concrete.
As a person who loves Volt, this shoe was too much, even for me.  Now I'm inclined to check them out in person.  Dope shots.

Last edited:
Is it true that they say they wanna make the Lebron XIs look like the Jordan XIs since it's Lebron's favorite shoe? Before you say anything about the Lebron VIIs, the only similarity they both have is the patent leather.

You know, I'm not a betting man, but I have a very strange feeling that the carbon fiberpic  that has released is probably the next NikeID option.  I could be wrong though...

Is it true that they say they wanna make the Lebron XIs look like the Jordan XIs since it's Lebron's favorite shoe? Before you say anything about the Lebron VIIs, the only similarity they both have is the patent leather.
The X isn't terribly far from the J11 as it is, so I could see it

come on man, be serious, same shoes and sweatshirt

oh but you gon wear camo shorts doe right?

Last I checked, they made a ton of those sweatshirts, and shoes.

And just because I bought them at the same time (before dude posted his pic) doesn't mean I'm going to wear them at the same time.

Use your brain homie.

Last edited:
come on man, be serious, same shoes and sweatshirt

oh but you gon wear camo shorts doe right?

Last I checked, they made a ton of those sweatshirts, and shoes.

And just because I bought them at the same time (before dude posted his pic) doesn't mean I'm going to wear them at the same time.

Use your brain homie.
alright alright, my bad homie

can i borrow 270 doe? i know you got it fam

Far from that homie. I'm not gonna go tit for tat with you.

All I said was $80=$80 and $200=$200

Makes no difference to me whether it's nike, lacoste, gucci, reebok adidas etc. Money is money.

If that concept goes over your head, then obviously you have bigger problems than how old I am or how much I make.

Btw I'm 34 and I made 6 figs last year. If it matters.

And I never said it was too much, I said it was overpriced. There's a difference, and again if you don't understand that...ehhh whatever man (jay-z voice)

You didn't make 6 figures last year and if you did what the hell are you spending it on if $80 for a sweater is to much? What are you doing on a shoe forum since sneakers cost more then $80 they must be even more overpriced so you don't buy them?

Money is money, what an astute observation you must be an economics professor.

The truth of the matter is people who are financially secure are not complaining about someone in a shoe forum who spent $80.

You know, I'm not a betting man, but I have a very strange feeling that the carbon fiberpic  that has released is probably the next NikeID option.  I could be wrong though...
Interesting... I think you may be onto something...

JackStacks - chill man. why are you going so hard because he doesnt believe the shirt is worth $80? thats his opinion and his money and you are going in on dude based off of how he feels. not needed.

everybody makes 6 figures on the internet. duh. but yall still small time. this morning i woke up in a new bugatti, dont even remember buying it. had the lebron denims, paper bags, and all the colorways of the elites in the trunk too...which is in in the front.

Last edited:
You didn't make 6 figures last year and if you did what the hell are you spending it on if $80 for a sweater is to much? What are you doing on a shoe forum since sneakers cost more then $80 they must be even more overpriced so you don't buy them?

Money is money, what an astute observation you must be an economics professor.

The truth of the matter is people who are financially secure are not complaining about someone in a shoe forum who spent $80.

:lol:

You act like 6 figures is multi-millionaire status

He still wants to find the best value. He said he bought the shirt anyways. We all buy stuff that we think are "bad" values

Back
Top Bottom