Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE THE LEBRON 11 MORE STREAMLINED AND SLEEK LOOKING VERSUS THE BULKY LOOK. THEY ACCOMPLISHED THIS WITH THE LEBRON 9 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 9 BUT HAVE FAILED ON THIS WITH THE LEBRON 10 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 10. THE ELITE AND REGULAR LEBRON 10 LOOK JUST ALIKE. STILL BULKY LOOKING.

Idk what the deal is but most of the Lebron line has been bulky kicks and i think its his size and the way his feet are as to how he plays on the court, i agree theyve all been mad bulky the 9s for some reason were the narrowest ones(one of my favs besides the IVs).

i luv wen BigJ brings perspective to the flock, now tht we can stop all tht "chibber japper" i think thts an interesting point if tht was an iD option, reffering to the new black and white teaser pic we have recently seen, tht dude^^^ mentioned cuz they did do tht recently with this pic although the pic indicated it was a teaser for the iD 

everybody makes 6 figures on the internet. duh. but yall still small time. this morning i woke up in a new bugatti, dont even remember buying it. had the lebron denims, paper bags, and all the colorways of the elites in the trunk too...which is in in the front.
caint nothin fit in the trunk after i put my fendi belts in it, that **** look like a pit of snakes boy

I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE THE LEBRON 11 MORE STREAMLINED AND SLEEK LOOKING VERSUS THE BULKY LOOK. THEY ACCOMPLISHED THIS WITH THE LEBRON 9 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 9 BUT HAVE FAILED ON THIS WITH THE LEBRON 10 ELITE VS. THE LEBRON 10. THE ELITE AND REGULAR LEBRON 10 LOOK JUST ALIKE. STILL BULKY LOOKING.

Idk what the deal is but most of the Lebron line has been bulky kicks and i think its his size and the way his feet are as to how he plays on the court, i agree theyve all been mad bulky the 9s for some reason were the narrowest ones(one of my favs besides the IVs).

now that i think of it, brons really have been on the bulky side... cool with me tho. :D

Can someone post a link to that sweatshirt?  Can't find it in his Sportswear collection...

You didn't make 6 figures last year and if you did what the hell are you spending it on if $80 for a sweater is to much? What are you doing on a shoe forum since sneakers cost more then $80 they must be even more overpriced so you don't buy them?

Money is money, what an astute observation you must be an economics professor.

The truth of the matter is people who are financially secure are not complaining about someone in a shoe forum who spent $80.

When was the last time I ate something that made you sh*t? Get your hands out of my pockets homie.

My point was made several posts ago. Which was overpriced is overpriced. That didn't have anything to do with you.

I hear millionaires complain about gas prices everyday. So by your twisted logic, they shouldnt complain because they have it?

Oh yeah... It ain't trickin' if you got it right? You sound like a john.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... It ain't trickin' if you got it right? You sound like a john.
I spit out my drink
roll.gif

completely did a 180 after that pic of those blue elites.. (or as some people on here would say.. i did a 360 :lol: )

i really hope they look more appealing than that..

as someone already said tho.. when pics first surface of a shoe, its of a terrible angle and just the lowest possible quality :lol: :smh:

now that i think of it, brons really have been on the bulky side... cool with me tho. :D

Lol i say the same thing never had issues with em being on my feet especially if you hoop with ankle brace i love it

IMO this requires a "break" in the sole/outsole at some point in the middle of it. If they do keep the full length vis-zoom that goes all the way along the shoe, they should at least trim down the midsole on the lateral side just in back of where the pinky toe is. Ideally, though, the zoom in the front would be non-vis so that they could split up the sole and make it a little less "air force 1" blocky.

I don't know of any millionaires that go on Nike shoe forums and complain about the pricing of Nike clothing. I have a family friend who is a millionaire, he gives us vacations, lives in a mansion, drives a nice car, but refuses to change from dial-up to high speed Internet. His reason isn't that it's overpriced, but that for the little time he is on it checking email, it's not needed.

Everyone wants to maximize their hard earned spending money to get the most value, regardless of income. No amount of talking will cause either of us to change our opinions so let's just get back to the shoes.

wait..dial up still exists? yes srs question. I thought with high speed, that's outted long time ago. News of the day for me. Carry on...

I don't know of any millionaires that go on Nike shoe forums and complain about the pricing of Nike clothing. I have a family friend who is a millionaire, he gives us vacations, lives in a mansion, drives a nice car, but refuses to change from dial-up to high speed Internet. His reason isn't that it's overpriced, but that for the little time he is on it checking email, it's not needed.

Everyone wants to maximize their hard earned spending money to get the most value, regardless of income. No amount of talking will cause either of us to change our opinions so let's just get back to the shoes.

Dude what are you talking about?

He didn't say he was a millionaire, he said he made six figures. Huge difference. Some of yall must be hella young

Anyways those suede Lebrons look more charcoal than brown or grey.

Last edited:
Im tired of all these crappy teaser photos... :rolleyes
If I were in possession of any samples etc I would take the BEST POSSIBLE PHOTO and send them anonymously...

Im tired of all these crappy teaser photos... :rolleyes
If I were in possession of any samples etc I would take the BEST POSSIBLE PHOTO and send them anonymously...

We don't get as many early release pics anymore because Nike strongly discourages it. People don't want their "hookup" to disappear get e-daps.

Basically if Nike wants you to see a picture, they'll let you see a pic. I think they figure the blind drops helps build more hype

Last edited:
Dude what are you talking about?

He didn't say he was a millionaire, he said he made six figures. Huge difference. Some of yall must be hella young

Anyways those suede Lebrons look more charcoal than brown or grey.

Lmao right, like do we really have to go over how many figures go into a million? How often do we see someone online trying to put someone else on blast and end up looking dumb in the process...Time to move on yo!

We don't get as many early release pics anymore because Nike strongly discourages it. People don't want their "hookup" to disappear get e-daps.

Basically if Nike wants you to see a picture, they'll let you see a pic. I think they figure the blind drops helps build more hype

I could just send them through my cousins sisters brother from Montana I would try to make the photo untraceable as possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom