Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Jeez...I'm lost...is homie actually getting mad because people are not waiting to get kicks at a discount???

Damn...first cats is judging dress code...now dudes is judging spending habits???

What the hell is happening here???

BINGO!!!!

This is the **** that got me.

I've never once told anybody what to buy or what not to buy. I continuously state that I buy what I like.....when I like. It's my money....& these are shoes. I don't have time to strategize about shoes. If I want them & they drop in my area I cop for retail & keep it moving. GR or limited....it doesn't matter.

But homie up here talking about how he's irked at how another man shops. Can't even buy a GR in piece no more. :rofl:

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I like volt kicks with red/black clothes and it goes even better with royal blue..
same, i wear em with all black everything which IMO looks the best and they do look good with blue as well jus havnt tried alot of other looks with my volts since i gotem, so far i hav only used them to ball  because its a very loud shoe

To throw my 2 Cents in to the GR debate. I think the "don't sleep" is for two reasons first I honestly believe the settings will dry up quicker than people think. I believe in most areas in about a month you will probably start seeing the popular sizes gone and the hunt will be on. Second I think that this is a colorway that rivals the more limited colorways. The key is to know your area and to feel it out a bit. Go over to the Penny V thread to see how many people are trying to hunt down the Dolphins colorway. It didn't sell out on release day and about a month after you could get them (still for retail) if you caught them at a local shop or restock but then all of a sudden poof they were gone. I think the settings will follow this pattern.

laugh.gif
 The posts going on in here.... Same reason the last thread was locked. 

I haven't been in the Lebron thread since then. I didn't realize there was so much hate on expanding CW's on Lebrons. These Dolphins are beautiful and madd comfy. 

I just wish those Elite socks were more widely available.

My lil bro is deciding on volts or settings but he wants the volts so bad but doesnt hace anything to match with them so I think he'll still pick them but he wants to try stock locating Christmas first.

Maybe it's just me, but I like volt kicks with red/black clothes and it goes even better with royal blue..
volt goes with royal blue or black, red looks like youre doing too much

BINGO!!!!

This is the **** that got me.

I've never once told anybody what to buy or what not to buy. I continuously state that I buy what I like.....when I like. It's my money....& these are shoes. I don't have time to strategize about shoes. If I want them & they drop in my area I cop for retail & keep it moving. GR or limited....it doesn't matter.

But homie up here talking about how he's irked at how another man shops. Can't even buy a GR in piece no more. :rofl:

I totally got what you saying

So many people in this thread but buy whats limited and not what they really love

You buy what's actually hot no matter if its limited or not and I respect that because you're a true sneakernead .

:smokin

:lol:  The posts going on in here.... Same reason the last thread was locked. 

I haven't been in the Lebron thread since then. I didn't realize there was so much hate on expanding CW's on Lebrons. These Dolphins are beautiful and madd comfy. 

I just wish those Elite socks were more widely available.

View media item 307770

View media item 307769

if im a Dolphins fan i would cop these,,but im not ,:

Sup guys, not a total shoe fiend like I used to be, but joined the forums (after being a lurker for a bit) to share some shots of my Volts.  Shoe is strictly a court shoe for me, won't touch concrete.
Nice pics of the volts.

Sneakermane anyone ever call you or my man Fresh a Hypebeast or anything other than a true Sneaker Head... I can only chuckle.

Forgive them for they know not what they speak of.

I wish dudes like you had "THAT" access cuz its dudes like you who deserve to get ish without having to go thru the BS... 

Some dont realize... Sometimes the fun part is the chase... but you can enjoy a shoe sitting on a shelf for weeks all to its lonesome just as much as the one you had to hunt down.

You dudes who buy your kicks to sit on then sell a few months later just so you can say you owned the shoe and show everyone pics aint a sneaker head.. 

But hey.. no one's telling you who is a sneaker head HOW to spend your money OR on what.

I hope this forum gets back to its roots.. The cancer is spreading..

Shoe gm ****** up now you have GRs sitting, if you like the shoe buy it if not don't! I don't get why ppl just won't get the shoe if you personally like it than to see how everybody else's opinion is on them, if it's a limited release everybody want em I just don't get it man and I've been collecting for about 15yrs, how times have changed smhhhh

Shoe gm ****** up now you have GRs sitting, if you like the shoe buy it if not don't! I don't get why ppl just won't get the shoe if you personally like it than to see how everybody else's opinion is on them, if it's a limited release everybody want em I just don't get it man and I've been collecting for about 15yrs, how times have changed smhhhh

Right. I must be confused but if I like a shoe, I can't sit back and just hope for it to go on sale. I jump on it before it sales out in my size. The only shoes I buy on sale are ones I didn't really want in the first place I just get enticed by a ultra low price. I'm not really a fan of the KDs but ill scoop a pair for $100 or less. But for a pair I love I cop immediately and I'm content with the fact that a secured a pair.

Right. I must be confused but if I like a shoe, I can't sit back and just hope for it to go on sale. I jump on it before it sales out in my size. The only shoes I buy on sale are ones I didn't really want in the first place I just get enticed by a ultra low price. I'm not really a fan of the KDs but ill scoop a pair for $100 or less. But for a pair I love I cop immediately and I'm content with the fact that a secured a pair.
truuuuu!

Buying GRs after the they go on sale is just good business IMO, unless it's a pair that I absolutely must have. I'm with the anti-hype movement, but some of us are forgetting how all this started. Exclusivity has been apart of shoe culture way before Nike (and other brands to a lesser extent) started taking advantage of it. The only difference is that back then, the community/ individual decided what was hot/coveted and now all the hype is predetermined by Nike by limiting numbers. With that said it's not like no one buys GRs, in fact Kobe, KD and LeBron GR releases seem to do really well down here; the only GR that sits forever are AJs.

Gettin a lil bored here at halftime of the spurs thunder game and i havnt noticed any1 post pics of the next Lebon X low so here ya go fam let me kno ur thoughts, as for me i cant be forsure if im copn till i see a better colorway in this series (like heat colors lol)

Back
Top Bottom